Influenster "Naturals" VoxBox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Kirari /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got my confirmation the other day.  I can't wait; I love these review boxes.  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh man, I'd love to qualify for the beauty blogger's box.  I know realistically there's not a chance, but I bet it's going to be awesome. 

I think that a lot of people got this one because of getting a MomBox.  I know my email said that, and because I have the green badge thingie.
Yup, I saw the thing for the beauty bloggers box too! I seriously doubt I will even touch their radar for that one, boo, I only have 4 subscribers... I am thinking that the mom's box is the reason a lot of us are getting this one as well.

I actually just signed up for influenster a few weeks ago, so I guess I got lucky!

Has anyone actually gotten shipping confirmation on the box though? I'm getting antsy waiting. It still doesn't say I have any voxboxes scheduled in my profile either!

Has anyone actually gotten shipping confirmation on the box though? I'm getting antsy waiting. It still doesn't say I have any voxboxes scheduled in my profile either!
Nope.  It'll be a while before they ship 'em (or even list them, lol).  I know the last box I had took forever to get to the shipping point. 

hmm, even though I got an email from them, filled out their survey online, and received a confirmation email that they received my survey, it still says on my account online that I have no voxboxes scheduled at this time. I hope they're still in the "updating" process!

I'm so excited, I've been waiting MONTHS to get selected!

Originally Posted by italiablu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've never received a box. I wonder what it takes to get one.
you just have to fit in to what their theme of the box is, i waited months before i finally qualified for the latina beauty voxbox. Just make sure you have all the badges and you participate in stuff like their twitter parties

Originally Posted by fireflyy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The naturals voxbox has shipped! Can't wait!
Did you get an email that it shipped? I haven't got anything yet =/

I received the "Your Naturals VoxBox Confirmation" email that checks your shipping address, but I haven't received any sort of email saying it shipped. Influenster posted a status update saying the boxes shipped. Lots of different people commented on their wall saying that they received the same address confirmation email but their profile said that they weren't scheduled for a box (including me), but Infuenster confirmed that they are still shipping. I believe the updated profile information is lagging because they're relaunching their site in a few days.

I cannot wait to get the box. This will be my 3rd Vox Box. Influenster said they have shipped. Also, my profile hasn't showed that I was receiving the box, but I logged in this morning and it was there. I also now have the Naturals Fall 2012 badge.

I have a list of what's in them, and my account has updated.

CleanWell Individual Hand Sanitizer WipesLypSylâ„¢ Intense Protection LypMoisturizerEBOOST Natural EnergySheaMoisture Raw Shea, Chamomile & Argan Baby Bar SoapThe Original Dish Drying MatCountry Life Maxi-Hair Maximized Dietary SupplementsGEODEO DeodorantParissa Wax Strips Face and BodyNECTRESSE SweetenerDesert Essence Coconut Shine & Refine Lotion

Originally Posted by karenX /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have a list of what's in them, and my account has updated.

CleanWell Individual Hand Sanitizer WipesLypSylâ„¢ Intense Protection LypMoisturizerEBOOST Natural EnergySheaMoisture Raw Shea, Chamomile & Argan Baby Bar SoapThe Original Dish Drying MatCountry Life Maxi-Hair Maximized Dietary SupplementsGEODEO DeodorantParissa Wax Strips Face and BodyNECTRESSE SweetenerDesert Essence Coconut Shine & Refine Lotion

Yay!! Looking forward to receiving the box.

Originally Posted by fireflyy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh cool! How'd you find the list?
I accidentally pressed the button saying that my box had arrived, and it gave me a list of the products, so I could look for more info on them. lol

Awesome list of products. I'm really excited about trying quite a few of the products listed. Thanks for posting the list!

I wonder if any of those on the list are "for select markets," like some of the items have been.  I know the dish drying mat thingie was in another box, so I don't think it will be.  I'm really looking forward to the SheaMoisture Raw Shea, Chamomile & Argan Baby Bar Soap.  That sounds heavenly, to me.  

Saw a pic on facebook of what we are getting there is slight variataions. There is a couple full sized products but most are samples. I understand these boxes are free which i appreciate getting a free box to try out but dont understand how some boxes are always full sized and like the mom box and this one are mostly samples. Cant wait to see what comes in mine!

Back