Influenster "Naturals" VoxBox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay I got mine today too! I got the dish drying mat, nectresse natural no calorie sweetner, oz bar of organiz raw shea butter baby eczema bar soap (it is huge!), Lypsyl chapstick (I am super excited about this one), Geodeo in island, eboost energy packet, and a hand sanitizing wipe, oh and a coupon for geodeo. The geodeo and the bar soap both smell so amazing. I can't wait to try everything!!

Originally Posted by bells /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got mine today! I'm actually really excited. I got two of the GeoDeos, a LypSyl (full size I believe), eBoost sample, dish drying mat, a sample of the sweetner, the wax strips and one whole sanitizing wipe! And the coupon thing. I feel like I got too much stuff!

I've only tried the LypSyl so far and it's great. I've emailed the company to find out if it is a cruelty-free product/if any ingredients are animal-derived. I guess it's good enough that my dog loved it, she was climbing all over me after I put it on, trying to either lick my lips or get the tube. Not that I could really call her picky, but I guess that means it's good stuff? Haha.
Sounds like they maybe sent you my GeoDeo. 
wink.gif

Got mine today!!! Mine came with the 'Desert Essence Coconut Shine & Refine Lotion'  in addition to the regular items (dish drying mat, LypSyl, EBOOST, CleanWell wipe, GeoDeo, & NECTRESSE sweetener).

I was hoping for the hair vitamins, but the hair lotion was my second choice, so I'm still happy. I just love the smell of coconut! I've already been using a coconut body lotion, so now with the hair lotion I'll be completely coconutty smelling. Not used to putting lotion in my hair though - it feels wrong somehow. I'll have to get used to it.

Love the LypSyl LypMoisturizer!

Mine finally came in, yay! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm really excited about most of the products, but I didn't get the CleanWell hand sanitizer wipes even though it's included on my product card. Oh well, I'm not crazy about wipes anyway. The deodorant and hair lotion smell amazing though, can't wait to use them!

Originally Posted by dolceloure /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine finally came in, yay! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm really excited about most of the products, but I didn't get the CleanWell hand sanitizer wipes even though it's included on my product card. Oh well, I'm not crazy about wipes anyway. The deodorant and hair lotion smell amazing though, can't wait to use them!
My cleanwell wipe was stuck inside the packet that had the sweetener sample in it.  It was glued shut, so I'm not sure how it got in there, lol.

I love the way the deodorant smells, but that stuff does not hold up at all.  Does anyone else get this, or am I just extra stinky, lol?

Originally Posted by xiehan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

As an update, I e-mailed Influenster about this and got a response within 5 minutes saying they would send me a replacement.

That is very nice of them! I was inclined to expect a "too bad, so sad" response since the box was free and all, but they were super easy about it. A+, Influenster! Does make up a little bit for the box being so lackluster.
Which email did you use? I am missing the GeoDeo as well and emailed 'admin@influenster' 3 DAYS ago and have not heard back yet.

Perhaps their silence is my 'too bad, so sad' response.

Originally Posted by AsianGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Which email did you use? I am missing the GeoDeo as well and emailed 'admin@influenster' 3 DAYS ago and have not heard back yet.

Perhaps their silence is my 'too bad, so sad' response.
That's the one I e-mailed! I replied directly to the e-mail that contained my tracking number.

Bummer. I emailed AGAIN last night and still no response. Maybe they are on vacation this week.... xD

Originally Posted by Kirari /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My cleanwell wipe was stuck inside the packet that had the sweetener sample in it.  It was glued shut, so I'm not sure how it got in there, lol.

I love the way the deodorant smells, but that stuff does not hold up at all.  Does anyone else get this, or am I just extra stinky, lol?
I agree that deodorant smells great but does not last at all

Originally Posted by xiehan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's the one I e-mailed! I replied directly to the e-mail that contained my tracking number.
that's what I had to do to get a response.

On facebook, I got the "too bad, so sad" response in private message from the facebook person.

On the admin address, I emailed NOT in reply to something, and received no answer whatsoever. Still haven't.

Finally, I replied to an email about how great the deodorant was with "I never received this. It was not in my box". Not even a minute later, I had a response asking for address, so that they could send me a new one.

Originally Posted by morre22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I agree that deodorant smells great but does not last at all
Deodorant didn't work well for me either and I did not even exercise yesterday. The label says "24 hour protection". Hah.

Same here - I was happy with the deodorant at first because it smells great, but I kept having to reapply it all the time, and it still didn't work that well. I had to give up on it and go back to my regular deodorant.

So I was just wondering if they were ever going to send me that replacement GeoDeo and thinking I should follow up with them since I hadn't received a tracking number or any more info. Our buzzer just rang and I dashed downstairs since I was expecting FedEx, but it turned out to be USPS delivering a whole new VoxBox!

The GeoDeo was there this time, and instead of the hair supplements they sent me the wax strips. I'm wondering now which ones I'm going to be asked to evaluate. Although at-home wax stuff has never worked for me, I'd much rather try that than the hair supplements. I'm still too scared to touch those.

I also now have duplicates of everything else. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with a second dish mat. I'm not even sure if one will fit on our tiny kitchen counter, let alone two. My second LypSyl will go up for trade since I don't like lip balms anyway.

oh, wow. I hope I get a new one, too(I also was missing the geodeo and contacted them).

I was hoping for the coconut hair lotion the first time, but got the vitamins(which are fine, and I actually already used before this) instead.

nice to have a second chance at the coconut hair stuff!

My mail gets here in the next hour or so. *crosses fingers*

*squee*

not even 5 minutes after posting this, my husband walks in and tells me there were 3 boxes sitting on the porch - one of which was my NEW influenster box!

I didn't get the coconut lotion this time either, but I did get the shea soap, which definitely would have been my next wished for item. So I'm pretty happy. 

The GeoDeo was actually in the box this time, and it smells WONDERFUL. I've heard it works terrible, but I'll still try it. lol

Used the soap this morning, and loved it. Smells good, too.

The deodorant. well. I liked the way it smelled until I started to apply it. Then I realised that it actually smells EXACTLY like canned peaches.

So the smell is kind of gross to me now.

Also, it's sticky, and even though I haven't done anything really physical since my shower, I don't feel "clean".

I smell fine, but I can already tell that this is not for me.

Back