Influenster Spring "Beauty VoxBox"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by murflegirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

See, they gave me a completely different answer:

Hi Victoria,We appreciate your activity and we are continuing to select members for this VoxBox. We will notify you if you are chosen.Thanks!

Sounds like mishtastic was disqualified from this box since she already received the Love box, and you might still be on a list of eligible people.  It's probably smart for them to wait to see how many people don't respond before sending out more invites.  The first round of invites happened yesterday.

I'm actually really happy to hear mishtastic's response though.  It definitely means that because I missed out on the Love box that I was able to get the Beauty Box, so now I won't be so sad in the future if I get skipped on a box.
Well, that is interesting because I got the Love VoxBox too.

I'm getting this one, too! I love getting free crap stuff in the mail! I've never gotten anything from them, but they are the ones that send full-sized stuff, right? They were asking about perfume in the survey, so maybe there will be a full-sized perfume. I'd be happy with that as long as it's not a Designer Impostor.

Originally Posted by pixiesoap /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I almost forgot I had signed up for Voxbox till I got the email today!!

Woot woot!! I know I earned a couple of badges and I do twitter & facebook but other than that I had not done much. I think I joined just maybe a month or so ago. So not sure how they make their decisions but I am uber glad!

Same here! I joined at the end of February and earned some badges then totally forgot about it. I'm so excited I got chosen!

Wha-wha-what? o_O I didn't think I stood a chance at ever being selected to receive a VoxBox so I too sort of just forgot about my Influenster account. The invitation email for this VoxBox was completely unexpected!

I've got to admit, I'm pretty excited about this. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by murflegirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well, that is interesting because I got the Love VoxBox too.

oh really? I don't know then lol. I was just guessing!  I'd consider you lucky if you end up getting an invite for this one too though!

I haven't gotten a box yet, and didn't get an email. I emailed them and they said they were still selecting people.

I'm absolutely shocked that I got invited to receive the next VoxBox - I received the Holiday VoxBox but started a new job right after I got it and completely forgot to do the surveys...I think I had time to do one or two. I figured I was out of luck and would never get one again (because isn't that what they say? If you don't do all the surveys, you're disqualified?) but lo and behold, I had an invite to this one in my inbox this morning! I'm pretty excited, especially because of the concealer/foundation questions in the survey!

Originally Posted by MelissaFTW /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wha-wha-what? o_O I didn't think I stood a chance at ever being selected to receive a VoxBox so I too sort of just forgot about my Influenster account. The invitation email for this VoxBox was completely unexpected!

I've got to admit, I'm pretty excited about this. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I could have written this exact same post.  *So* intrigued by this one!  I also received an invitation to a beta test for PeekPak plus something about an expanded CraveBox program, so I have a feeling these free (well, okay, so CraveBox isn't free, but PeekPak is) programs are ramping up across the board.  

Quote: Originally Posted by MelissaFTW /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've got to admit, I'm pretty excited about this. :D

I could have written this exact same post.  *So* intrigued by this one!  I also received an invitation to a beta test for PeekPak plus something about an expanded CraveBox program, so I have a feeling these free (well, okay, so CraveBox isn't free, but PeekPak is) programs are ramping up across the board.  
Thanks for mentioning PeekPak. I just put in my e-mail to be notified.

I'm super excited because I got the email the other night about being picked to get a box! I didn't think I would get picked because my account was just made last month!

What?! A spring box?! That's great I hope I get an email soon , I've got the lovevoxbox and it was great!!

I just got an email this afternoon for the Spring Beauty Box, I'm so excited! I got a ton of use from the Love Vox Box products, I hope this one is just as good.

I got the holiday voxbox and just got the dishwashing kit......I would of looved the beauty box though....I was super active with the holiday box! There is a mom box coming out though fingers crossed!

I got an e-mail to receive the box and I was pretty much the same way. I signed up and got as many badges as I could, put in my blog and twitter info, then didn't touch it for about a week or two. Then out of nowhere I'm getting an email for a box! I'm excited though. I'm in need of a new concealer!

Totally forgot about Influenster. I signed up for it a while ago, under a username/password/email I dont know, so you all reminded me to re-sign up. Hoping I get picked for the a Dog Themed VoxBox... My pup would love some new stuff. 
ot.gif

Cant wait to see pictures, Ladies!

Back