Julep Destination Mystery Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I checked Julep's facebook page and noticed that they posted someone already got that Miami Mystery box.

From what I could tell it looked like she got 3 nail polishes.  By the picture, I think it's a white, pink, and turquoise nail polishes.  It looked like she also got mascara and a Rock star hand crème.

249183_10151968095095884_547291163_n.jpg

I even think that those three colors might be the Bright, Bold Colors (Dianna, Raegan, and Bunny)
I just hope I only get nail polishes in mine.  What does anybody else think of the picture?

on facebook, julep has said if there's an issue, enter the card manually rather than selecting it from your card info. does that make sense? it's a weird glitch that caused the billing issues prior to the june boxes being sent out. hope that helps.
That's funny that they would say that considering I couldn't find a place to delete a card to then re-enter it. I tried just adding my same card again and it said that card is already on my account. I ended up using another card that i had on my account and it worked just fine. But I just think, we'll what about the people who might only have one card? How can they manually enter it if it's already on file and there's no way to delete a card? Very very confusing to me, but whatever I got it to go through and I'm getting the Laguna box so I'm not upset anymore lol

I checked Julep's facebook page and noticed that they posted someone already got that Miami Mystery box.
From what I could tell it looked like she got 3 nail polishes.  By the picture, I think it's a white, pink, and turquoise nail polishes.  It looked like she also got mascara and a Rock star hand crème.
I even think that those three colors might be the Bright, Bold Colors (Dianna, Raegan, and Bunny)
I just hope I only get nail polishes in mine.  What does anybody else think of the picture?
I don't see mascara but I think the black tube in front of the rock star hand cream looks like the lip balm. I'm curious to see what products are in the other boxes.

Quote: Originally Posted by lepixie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Not sure about the specifics, but it looks like 3 colors, one lotion, and freedom tc.

Which, do the math is $14*3+$18+$20 = $80

Right on the mark. That's nice, Julep : IDK, I really don't think these mystery bags are worth it anymore. That $5 really does make a difference. I don't want to bum out anyone who's still waiting for their bag, but like, the reason Julep can can get away with it is because they mark up their products so much. $25 is probably what would be reasonable to pay for 3 polishes, a TC, and a hand lotion, but you also would be able to pick what brands/colors, etc.

*shrugs*

My Miami box is marked "out for delivery"!! So excited! I'll post pics when I get it! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My Miami box is marked "out for delivery"!! So excited! I'll post pics when I get it! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I can't wait to see them!

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Not sure about the specifics, but it looks like 3 colors, one lotion, and freedom tc.

Which, do the math is $14*3+$18+$20 = $80

Right on the mark. That's nice, Julep : IDK, I really don't think these mystery bags are worth it anymore. That $5 really does make a difference. I don't want to bum out anyone who's still waiting for their bag, but like, the reason Julep can can get away with it is because they mark up their products so much. $25 is probably what would be reasonable to pay for 3 polishes, a TC, and a hand lotion, but you also would be able to pick what brands/colors, etc.

*shrugs*
It does look the TC the more I look at it.  Someone on facebook thought it was the same colors I mentioned as well.

I got my tracking information on June 8th, but it still says Electronic Info Received and hasn't had any more updates.  Does anybody else have the same thing happen to them?

icon_cheesygrin.gif
So is my Hampton's! Weeeeee!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

Mine isn't here yet but apparently Miami colors are Lauren, Isla, & Paris. Not every box has the Rock Star hand creme, some have dry shampoo. Also, it is lip balm, not top coat or mascara. Hurry up mail!

Well... I'm disappointed :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I knew that these mystery boxes were a gamble, but out of the three polishes in my box, two were the same color. Literally.

I got a pomegranate Body Creme, 3 neon twistbands (Hamptons huh??), a strawberry-mint lip balm, and nail polishes in Jackie and Teri x2...

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well... I'm disappointed :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I knew that these mystery boxes were a gamble, but out of the three polishes in my box, two were the same color. Literally.

I got a pomegranate Body Creme, 3 neon twistbands (Hamptons huh??), a strawberry-mint lip balm, and nail polishes in Jackie and Teri x2...

That has to be a mistake. Definitely get in touch with them. 

That has to have been an error on Julep's part. You should email or call them if you haven't already.

SO mad at my mailman right now. My Julep box was not delivered despite tracking saying it is out for delivery. So, either he delivered it to the wrong address or he forgot to put it in my box. Would not be the first time for either. 
pissoff.gif

idiot.gif

Your third polish should have been Amelia. I saw it in someone else's box. 

How annoying! We live in a brand new subdivision on a military post and this happened SO many times the first month we were here...to the point I had to call the PO and complain. Lo and Behold, my mailman delivered FOUR packages that night at like 7pm that he had to go track down from other homes he had left them at. Needless to say, I haven't had the problem since. I have to give the PO here HUGE props though, their lines may be horrendous, but they bent over backwards to solve the problem and the poor mailman was probably chewed out and called back in to go find my packages. Hopefully it shows up later today or arrives for you tomorrow!

SO mad at my mailman right now. My Julep box was not delivered despite tracking saying it is out for delivery. So, either he delivered it to the wrong address or he forgot to put it in my box. Would not be the first time for either. 
pissoff.gif

idiot.gif

Got my Hamptons box today, lip balm, pomegranate scrub, neon twistbands and three polishes in Rose, Clara and Alfre...wishing I'd gone with Miami bc I love the rock star hand creme

Originally Posted by wifeandmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How annoying! We live in a brand new subdivision on a military post and this happened SO many times the first month we were here...to the point I had to call the PO and complain. Lo and Behold, my mailman delivered FOUR packages that night at like 7pm that he had to go track down from other homes he had left them at. Needless to say, I haven't had the problem since. I have to give the PO here HUGE props though, their lines may be horrendous, but they bent over backwards to solve the problem and the poor mailman was probably chewed out and called back in to go find my packages. Hopefully it shows up later today or arrives for you tomorrow!
Either my mailman returned or a neighbor dropped by because I just found it on my porch!! Posting a pic in a second!

Originally Posted by LucysKeeper /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Got my Hamptons box today, lip balm, pomegranate scrub, neon twistbands and three polishes in Rose, Clara and Alfre...wishing I'd gone with Miami bc I love the rock star hand creme
There are different versions of each box. Even if you had gone with Miami there is no guarantee that you would have gotten the hand creme. Some people got dry shampoo in their Miami boxes.

My Miami box is here!!

I got box version 4 with Drew, Esmeralda, & Tina, plus Rock Star Hand Creme and Strawberry Mint lip balm. Drew is a repeat for me but I am over the moon about the rest! 
wub.gif

My Miami box is here!!

I got box version 4 with Drew, Esmeralda, & Tina, plus Rock Star Hand Creme and Strawberry Mint lip balm. Drew is a repeat for me but I am over the moon about the rest! 
wub.gif
oooh! i love this box but i already own tina. part of me wants to order one but i'd be super bummed if i got dry shampoo. must save for the july box/warehouse sale.

I'm hope someone that's getting a Laguna Beach will post soon.  I've tried to find stuff online, but finding zilch.

Back