Julep Destination Mystery Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Sam Clysdale /img/forum/go_quote.gif

lagoon beach one is blues and yellows and comes with a hand scrub.
Each box has a few different variations. Not all come with the same polishes or extras.

Got my Laguna Beach box last night! It was number 6. Instead of the hand scrub, I got the hand/cuticle cream, which is great. When I got my first maven box last month, they accidentally sent me two (tough accident, I know!) so I already have two creams.

Anyway! So I got three colors - an orange-y pink, a very light purple, and a greenish. I forget the names and am at work, but I can check them later. Love the cuticle cream and the lipgloss! The colors are all a little different than I would have picked for myself, which makes me excited to try them. Hoping they look as good on my nails as they do in the bottle.

Originally Posted by nailpolishwhore /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got my Laguna Beach box last night! It was number 6. Instead of the hand scrub, I got the hand/cuticle cream, which is great. When I got my first maven box last month, they accidentally sent me two (tough accident, I know!) so I already have two creams.

Anyway! So I got three colors - an orange-y pink, a very light purple, and a greenish. I forget the names and am at work, but I can check them later. Love the cuticle cream and the lipgloss! The colors are all a little different than I would have picked for myself, which makes me excited to try them. Hoping they look as good on my nails as they do in the bottle.
Thanks for sharing!  I've been wanting an orange-y pink.  I just hope if I get the same thing the purple and green are different than the It girl starter box because my sister got herself that.  If that's the case, my mom will probably want it.  Hmm, I'd rather get the hand/cuticle cream than the hand scrub because that came with my starter box.  I've already promised my sister if I do wind up getting the hand scrub I'd give it to her. 

If you wouldn't mind to check the colors when you have time I mighty appreciate it!
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted by lepixie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks for sharing!  I've been wanting an orange-y pink.  I just hope if I get the same thing the purple and green are different than the It girl starter box because my sister got herself that.  If that's the case, my mom will probably want it.  Hmm, I'd rather get the hand/cuticle cream than the hand scrub because that came with my starter box.  I've already promised my sister if I do wind up getting the hand scrub I'd give it to her. 

If you wouldn't mind to check the colors when you have time I mighty appreciate it!
thumbsup2.gif
No problem! I won't be home until much later, but I can post the colors. I will say that the purple had a note on it that said "Classic with a Twist." The green I think might be Nikki on the website? I'll have to double-check.

I received shipping notification on the 8th, but according to the tracking, it hasn't moved out of Washington yet. It just went from Seattle to Kent yesterday! I hope it gets here soon. I've been having major shipping issues where I won't get things that I ordered under two weeks after they are sent out - even if they are only a state or two away!

I finally got my Mystery Box and very disappointed.  I ended up getting version 5 of Laguna Beach.  I got Cody, Fiona, and Abbie, lip balm, and the Glycolic hand scrub, (which BTW the box was damaged).  The only thing I'm glad I got was the lip balm
I highly advise people that are determining whether to get their box to wait for the warehouse sale.  I had thought about getting stuff then, but I don't know anymore.  Sorry, but I'm just highly bummed.

I finally got my Mystery Box and very disappointed.  I ended up getting version 5 of Laguna Beach.  I got Cody, Fiona, and Abbie, lip balm, and the Glycolic hand scrub, (which BTW the box was damaged).  The only thing I'm glad I got was the lip balm
I highly advise people that are determining whether to get their box to wait for the warehouse sale.  I had thought about getting stuff then, but I don't know anymore.  Sorry, but I'm just highly bummed. I got the same box and I definitely agree with you

the only color I might enjoy is Abbie, and I really only like the products that I received because I don't have them yet.

Back