Julep January 2015

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well here is a mystery box spoiler. Not sure if there's multiple versions

u6Gfobu.jpg

I actually think this is a pretty good box, but no buy, etc. And I do think that's over the $100 value, but I'm not sure if it's over $150, even by Julep's calculations. Today's the last day though so decide with haste!

The person who posted that said the cuticle drops and stickers were add-ons, and not part of the mystery box.

Also someone else posted that the smallest mystery add-on was Leila.

Well here is a mystery box spoiler. Not sure if there's multiple versions

u6Gfobu.jpg

I actually think this is a pretty good box, but no buy, etc. And I do think that's over the $100 value, but I'm not sure if it's over $150, even by Julep's calculations. Today's the last day though so decide with haste!
Ok so I think  I will be ok with this box but I thought it was a no polish other than the one special polish. Either way I think all the colors above are pretty and I am happy to get them if I do. The lip primer has the worst reviews ever and I have already gotten rid of one but I am happy with the gloss and the mask and the other polishes. 

I payed $28 for a mystery box and decal add ons and got the free amazing towel set so the value is kinda already there for me with the free towel and tote set. 

I decided to pull the plug and just ordered the mystery box. I've been with Julep since mid 2013 and this is only my third mystery box. I was burned the previous two times. This one looks like something I might like. Hoping it's great! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back