JULEP - What are you currently wearing??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wore Julep Clara all weekend and up until yesterday. This is a pic on day 4. Gorgeous orangesicle cream that still passed as a transitional color into Fall.

image.jpg

That looks really nice on your skintone! 

I'm wearing Greta and I've gotten so many compliments :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I LOVE GRETA!!! I wore it a few weeks ago and just did my nails last night and thought about doing Greta again but went with Evie just for a little change. Great is just perfect for this time of year.

Evie is probably my fave Julep polish though. I am down to maybe 1/4 of the bottle. Eeeek! 

I LOVE GRETA!!! I wore it a few weeks ago and just did my nails last night and thought about doing Greta again but went with Evie just for a little change. Great is just perfect for this time of year.

Evie is probably my fave Julep polish though. I am down to maybe 1/4 of the bottle. Eeeek! 
oooo might order Evie right now.....not only does it look gorgeous, it's only 4.99 at the moment! 

I'm actually painting my nails with Ciara right now. I love the color but the formula on this one is terrible. At least my bottle is.

Wearing NEHA from my August box!!!! OMG LOVE!!!! The pic does not do it justice! Almost has a 3D effect. Gorgeous vampy berry color.

image.jpg

Cleopatra, the black latex from the Dark Arts selection from October.  Suits my mood (it's been a stressful week and it ain't over yet).  But it is leaving little streaks on all the papers I touch (I work at a law firm).  Oh well.  (It's not unique to Julep.  I had a red from Michael Marcus that did the same thing.)

Gabrielle, a beautiful smokey violet. No picture because it's (finally) chipping but it's almost two weeks old!

I'm not wearing a Julep polish right now, am wearing a Zoya pixie dust (Thea).  But I tried the Julep Oxygen Performance Topcoat.  Is this stuff really thin and drippy or is it just me?

To be fair, my Seche Vite quick dry topcoat is old and has gotten pretty thick and hard to apply, so maybe I am not used to working with something that's newer/fresher.  Anyway, any thoughts on this Julep topcoat?

No picture. But, I'm wearing an older Julep called Nessa. It's a chrome yellow.

I bought it from the Savvy Deals section about 6 months ago. But, just tried it for the first time the other day.

I'm surprised because it's the only yellow I own that actually looks good on me.

Avni with Max on top of it on my ring fingers.

It looks pretty good. I just don't have a way to take a picture right now. Sorry.

Back