JULEP - What are you currently wearing??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nhBdTv3l.jpg

Julep's "Maddy" and "Joanna" with a Jamberry "Feeling Festive" nail wrap.    :santa:
So pretty and I love the camera ornament.

I wore Julep's Josephine last night w/Debra Lippmann's 99 Luftballoons over it.  It turned out super nice.

The DL is a mini 100 pt. perk this month at Sephora.  Hurry & get one before they're gone!

I put a coat of Margarita (dark purple cream) on last night - just got my promo box and it's super thick polish.. I am wary of the long dry times.  Did a second coat at work this morning and a third touchup on the ones that smudged.  I like the color but I'm not sure how I feel about the formula right now.  A night of making dinner will be the test, on my left hand only - will repeat procedure on right hand tomorrow. 

I put a coat of Margarita (dark purple cream) on last night - just got my promo box and it's super thick polish.. I am wary of the long dry times. Did a second coat at work this morning and a third touchup on the ones that smudged. I like the color but I'm not sure how I feel about the formula right now. A night of making dinner will be the test, on my left hand only - will repeat procedure on right hand tomorrow.
I use Seche Vite fast dry topcoat over Juleps (and pretty much everything else) and find that it really speeds up the drying time.  It's got toluene in it, however.  The Zoya fast dry drops help if you don't want to use the SV.  The Nails Inc. topcoats have been good for me, too.

Though, in fairness, I have noticed differences in performance among different Julep colors.

Wearing Nancy right now. A little more green than the pics on the julep page. Great formula though. Wore Evie the past few days and have to say that is on my top 5 fave julep polishes.

Here's Nancy:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Eliana, which I got in the Nailed It! mini set.  It's a crelly, and is wearing very nicely with minimal tip wear and no chips on day 5:

julep nailed it color mnis2.jpg

eliana notd2.jpg

I got the art kit with Millie, Catrina and a silver glitter in it (Van Gogh's Starry Night kit) and I'm working on something with that. The yellow coverage is only ok, think I need to go a little heavier on the first coat.  I am pretty in love with Millie though, it's a lovely soft blue cream with violet undertones.

Eliana, which I got in the Nailed It! mini set.  It's a crelly, and is wearing very nicely with minimal tip wear and no chips on day 5:
Wow! I love it! I don't typically like blues but this is almost a denim neutral blue. Love!!!

Back