Keeping the swap going...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad you're feeling better! I have no problem working on the box at all. I'm starting to get into a groove here and can better stay on top of things now. It's really no problem at all and I enjoy it!

Hi, ladies! Quick update, the box is still in my possession. tgoob, my most sincere apologies! I know you're next in line. Since we're both in CA, I'm hoping it won't take that long to get to you. I'll send you a PM with the tracking information when it is sent. And in the meantime, here are some photos:

What came in box (not pictured is the Sally Hansen Gel Perfect kit):

I took:

Also taken was the Gel Perfect kit that I'd accidentally set aside before I took the photos.

And put in:

Essie Sew Psyched, SH Firey Island, BL Marbs, OPI Kyoto Pearl. Please feel free to split up the Stila glitter polishes. I just kept them together to make packing easier.

Has our box moved on yet? So excited to get it!

Originally Posted by Kirari /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Look what I got yesterday: 

Here's what I took out:

And here's what I put in:

I'll ship it on out as soon as I get the next address.  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ended up adding these in too:

tgoob, if the tracking is accurate and there are no random unexpected hold ups, the box should be reaching you tomorrow. I used a flat rate box.

Thank you BlueLion! I left early for Memorial Day weekend, so everything is on a mail hold on my end. I will pick everything up mid-next week, and try to post picts and pass it along as quickly as possible! 

Originally Posted by wagz379 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yay!

Quote: Originally Posted by Squidling /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Baberanza's got it now. Just waiting for her to post pics and send!

just checking in again...?

Hey All! 

Got the box after getting back from vacation (sorry about the delay!) It's now out to Ampym.

What I received:

What I took out:

• - The two butter londons and the zoya mini.

- The L'Occitaine hand cream

What  I put in:

You can't really tell in the photo, but there are about six new stamping plates - you have to peel the protective film off of them before using. Everything is except the zoya bevin has been used. 

Hi, ladies! Quick update, the box is still in my possession. tgoob, my most sincere apologies! I know you're next in line. Since we're both in CA, I'm hoping it won't take that long to get to you. I'll send you a PM with the tracking information when it is sent. And in the meantime, here are some photos: What came in box (not pictured is the Sally Hansen Gel Perfect kit): I took: Also taken was the Gel Perfect kit that I'd accidentally set aside before I took the photos. And put in: Essie Sew Psyched, SH Firey Island, BL Marbs, OPI Kyoto Pearl. Please feel free to split up the Stila glitter polishes. I just kept them together to make packing easier.

Originally Posted by wagz379 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

just checking in again...?
Anybody ever hear from her?  Tracking shows she got it timely, but I'm starting to get worried.  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have the box. Got it last Friday and will ship within 48 hours. I will post pics soon. Next stop is Z doll who I have been in contact w regarding putting indie three free polishes in the box. Trust me this is a fabulous box!

Update on Box 2 (soon to become Box 1)

Ampym wasn't able to post photos, but have emailed them to me. So here we go!

What she got:

What she took out:

What she put in:

The box is now on its way to Zadidoll, and from there it will go out to Wagz379 (I believe) I'll double check that. 

Cheers!

Originally Posted by tgooberbutt /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Update on Box 2 (soon to become Box 1)

Ampym wasn't able to post photos, but have emailed them to me. So here we go!

What she got:

What she took out:

What she put in:

The box is now on its way to Zadidoll, and from there it will go out to Wagz379 (I believe) I'll double check that. 

Cheers!
You are 100% correct, it goes on to Wagz379 after Zadi.

Back