Keeping the swap going...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my, looks good.  I can't wait for it to get to me!  I see those pretty little indies Miss Ampym!!  I've got some of those to put in the box for Round Three!!  Just wanted to torture you indie polish lovers out there!!

Strangely enough, I have never tried an indie polish ever. What's the difference? Do you find them to be better quality?

oh my gosh, colors baby!!  shimmers and glitters and holos and vivid jellys and sigh!!  

Yeah, yeah you are evil! Lot's of great stuff on here...I'll have to make some room in my collection for more! Thank God for the swap box :-D

Originally Posted by Ampym /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No linda send her to whimsical ideas by Pam or ATC...instant indie addiction!
Or all of them! Llarowe is the first step in the downward spiral that's indie addiction!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Has anyone heard from Baberanza? Just to clarify, I don't think she's stolen the box or anything, but she's normally a pretty prolific contributor here on MUT. Maybe some real life issues? Hope she's alright!

We had sent her an email last week, but have not heard back :/  I do hope everything's okay with her.

Originally Posted by bluelion /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone heard from Baberanza? Just to clarify, I don't think she's stolen the box or anything, but she's normally a pretty prolific contributor here on MUT. Maybe some real life issues? Hope she's alright!

I was just wondering if you lovely ladies were going to be opening this to sign ups soon I finally have a nail polish collection worthy of joining this circle swap. 

Originally Posted by Squidling /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think we will be, this round is almost over and I've already hoarded enough for another box :-D
Me too!! I can't wait for the next round to start :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Lynda V - thoughts on Round 4? Would you like help coordinating the next round or is your free time/schedule a bit more open these days?

Originally Posted by Squidling /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think we will be, this round is almost over and I've already hoarded enough for another box :-D

We have a LOT of interest for new participants, and I want to keep the boxes to a reasonable amount of people.  So I may ask for volunteers to help with any additional boxes we end of having.  Once we finish this round I will post an announcement about signing up for the new one and will have a better idea of how many people/boxes we will have.

Back