Life's Entropy

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know she reported problems with her specific post office, and that's where my delay would have been so i should just give her the benefit if the doubt. I'm just getting so tired of waiting for my order. I placed it on December 2nd. Ugh, stupid Indie TATs.*

Edit: Yes, I realize I'm being a big whiny baby.

Last edited by a moderator:
My brow pomade sample is drying out :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> there's still a ton left but definitely isn't applying as well as when I first got it. Any one else having this problem?

My brow pomade sample is drying out :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> there's still a ton left but definitely isn't applying as well as when I first got it. Any one else having this problem?
No clue, but Anastasia's Dip Brow definitely does that, and technically is only good for 6 months. I'd expect the Brow Theories to have a shorter lifespan too. Do indie cosmetics usually label their expiration dates? I've never noticed, but I've also never looked.

When LE was open for Black Friday she had a product that was made to revive dried out brow pomades, so I assume that will be back once the full inventory is back.

THEY'RE HERE, THEY'RE HERE!

I got home from work tonight and my LE package was here! I got the whole set of lipsticks, the GWP Chaos lip theory, a contour stick, and a lip theory sample for a friend who doesn't know indies but loves lip tars. Plus Jane added a free sample of Just Kitten eyeshadow.

Everyone has seen swatches, so I won't bother with that. They're gorgeous and you already know that. What surprised me was the scent. The vanilla buttercream scent is as intense as the pigmentation. Like, I was sitting cross-legged, and swatched them on my knee half an hour ago. Without leaning in, I can still smell the swatches right now. The GWP liquid lip theory is scented too. I don't remember any of my sample liquid lip theories from my previous order being scented.

As seems to be the case with every long TAT, I take back anything bad I ever said, because the products are amazing and so worth the wait.

Back