Limited Edition Net-A-Porter Glossybox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw this thread and now I'm fighting myself not to buy it!! It sounds so lovely and I can only wear fruity perfume or I get migraines so even that sounds perfect! I followed the link and there are still some left, what to do, what to do....ya'll are enablers in the very best of ways....plus I absolutely hated this month's glossybox so maybe this would redeem them....what would you guys suggest? Ive spent so much at Sephora and subscription boxes I cant really justify it, but now i really, really want it~

Quote: Originally Posted by GlamBabe /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I saw this thread and now I'm fighting myself not to buy it!! It sounds so lovely and I can only wear fruity perfume or I get migraines so even that sounds perfect! I followed the link and there are still some left, what to do, what to do....ya'll are enablers in the very best of ways....plus I absolutely hated this month's glossybox so maybe this would redeem them....what would you guys suggest? Ive spent so much at Sephora and subscription boxes I cant really justify it, but now i really, really want it~

You may want to double-check with customer service, but I think they have a no-hassle return policy, even for beauty items. I'd say go ahead and order it if you're tempted, and if you're disappointed when it arrives you can always return it. I sincerely doubt that you will be returning it when it lands in your hot little mitts. 
smiletongue.gif

I wear fruity perfume and I actually really didnt like the perfume. I will put it on a trade list, if I ever make one.

But I love the rest of the best!  So I am thrilled I got it (didnt get it for the perfume - rather for the mascara).

Quote: Originally Posted by mishmish /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  But I love the rest of the best!  So I am thrilled I got it (didnt get it for the perfume - rather for the mascara).
I don't have any experience with Glossybox, but you all convinced me and your reviews of the mascara sold me! 

Darn!  That box looks good!  I'm going to have to pass, and it's killing me!  I just purchased the HSN Total Beauty and made 4 Sephora purchases so I could get all 4 of the big collections of deluxe samples they had for the weekly specials the past couple of weeks, plus my usual subs.

That looks like a great box with awesome high end products.  Definitely worth the price!

Quote: Originally Posted by Babs /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ditto! I also love the natura bisse SPF cream thing. It's tinted and feels wonderful on. Pretty expensive so it's a great size. The shadow is perfection. I have yet to find a better taupe and the black blue as a liner over liquid liner is much better than boring black. My only gripe is the perfume roller ball which smells fruity citrus (love!) but spilled most of it. No word from CS but its a small 1mL size so ill likely let it go. And NAP packed everything so nicely that the leak was contained in its own thumb sized ziplock. This box was a win for me.
Try calling their CS they're open 24 hours. I spoke with this guy who sounded like he was in college...I'm thinking, what kind of guy works at NAP at 3AM...and does he need a girlfriend...

Try calling their CS they're open 24 hours. I spoke with this guy who sounded like he was in college...I'm thinking, what kind of guy works at NAP at 3AM...and does he need a girlfriend...
No reply from CS but (!) I got notice from ups that I'm expecting a shipment from nap tomorrow! I think they just sent a replacement but didn't reply. I'm excited for a bit more of that perfume.

Quote: Originally Posted by Babs /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No reply from CS but (!) I got notice from ups that I'm expecting a shipment from nap tomorrow! I think they just sent a replacement but didn't reply. I'm excited for a bit more of that perfume.
Fingers crossed!

I ended up buying this box for the mascara, and just got around to using it a couple of weeks ago.  While I initially liked (not loved) it, I'm ready to throw it out now.  When I put it on in the morning, a giant glob of mascara came out that I couldn't get back in the tube.  I ended up wiping it off (more than a teaspoon, so really most of the product) and then couldn't get the brush clean enough to put it on without major clumping.  It isn't like I'm new to mascara... what the heck?  Why doesn't this work?  I think I would have loved it more if it had a better wand, but now I just have a tube of junk after about two weeks use.

Quote: Originally Posted by CAPSLOCK /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I ended up buying this box for the mascara, and just got around to using it a couple of weeks ago.  While I initially liked (not loved) it, I'm ready to throw it out now.  When I put it on in the morning, a giant glob of mascara came out that I couldn't get back in the tube.  I ended up wiping it off (more than a teaspoon, so really most of the product) and then couldn't get the brush clean enough to put it on without major clumping.  It isn't like I'm new to mascara... what the heck?  Why doesn't this work?  I think I would have loved it more if it had a better wand, but now I just have a tube of junk after about two weeks use.

Maybe if you contacted N-A-P's customer service, they'd be willing to replace it.  I still use this mascara, months later, and I still really like it for day-to-day wear.  Sorry you're having problems with it though.

Back