Lip Factory April 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw Sharntel's picture. Gosh, I hope I don't get NYX - I already have pretty much everything by them. I don't mind the polish colour, though... it will come in handy for ombre or other nail art. Can anyone see the brand name of the lipstick?

In other news, I got my Tempting Pink Teeez lipstick and it utterly washes me out and makes me look "corpse-ical". I'm NC37... I'll probably have to give it to my Norwegian colleague, though I've swatched it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Of course, the choice was entirely my own fault; I should just have ordered another Awesome Orchid.

Quote: Originally Posted by ChullBird /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Looks like her picture has been removed. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
You'll need to go to her timeline - the picture is in "Mobile Uploads", not on the Lip Factory page. Hope that helps!

Got my box today. I got everything the other girl got, but some colors varied. 

Color Club nail polish in Abyss

Be A Bombshell eye crayon in Fetish

Be A Bombshell eye shadow in Tease

NYX butter gloss in Peaches and Cream

Jesse's Girl eyeliner in Grape Expectations

Ofra lipstick in Red My Lips

Jessica

Both color club and ofra are new to me, so I hope I get them. Have not tried eyeshadow from BAB, so that should be interesting.

Quote: Originally Posted by BeautyJunction /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  You'll need to go to her timeline - the picture is in "Mobile Uploads", not on the Lip Factory page. Hope that helps!
That did help! Straight up creeper status. I totally approve.

my box has hit the uk but as its good friday tomorrow then bank holiday weekend i won't get it till mid next week, oh well. see what colour variations are this month for my birthday box

Quote: Originally Posted by Lorna ljblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  my box has hit the uk but as its good friday tomorrow then bank holiday weekend i won't get it till mid next week, oh well. see what colour variations are this month for my birthday box
i wonder if mine is with yours.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jane George /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  i wonder if mine is with yours.
mine was sent start of last week,so maybe.our other boxes seem to come together from korea.

mine was sent start of last week,so maybe.our other boxes seem to come together from korea.
I also got another company box coming from canada and three from korea so hope all come in next week.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jane George /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I also got another company box coming from canada and three from korea so hope all come in next week.
1 from canada,6 fromkorea,1 from japan.and too many from the uk and 1 from europe this week and next and 4 from america

1 from canada,6 fromkorea,1 from japan.and too many from the uk and 1 from europe this week and next and 4 from america
Wow, Lorna, do share which ones you're getting! I'm always looking for new subs shipping internationally
wink.gif

Hooray, I got my box today. Love all the colors, esp. the eyeshadow (which is gorg!) and the nail polish.

The color of the NYX Butter Gloss is called Devil's Food. What a cute and funky name. I liked it a lot, sorta of a purple with a brownish undertone.

The OFRA lipstick is called Red My Lips. And yup, its red (almost a coral-ish red). It is workable. Not sure I would pay $13 bucks for it. Would have to see the other colors and formulas they have.

Got my box today... they sent me NYX gloss. I've never received gloss from Lip Factory before, because I had already said so in my profile and they were willing to send me something else instead. I've sent an email.

Also, my Ofra lipstick is a super-vampish, really deep shade (Berry Sexy). I had said in my profile that I couldn't use vampy or dark shades either. I'll email them and let them know. The gloss thing is a game-changer for me :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Did not approve of my box this month, the color's were god awful, the only thing I liked was the NYX lip butter peaches & cream.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did not approve of my box this month, the color's were god awful, the only thing I liked was the NYX lip butter peaches & cream.
I got the same lip butter and apart from the eyeshadow it was the only thing I liked as well. My color selection was terrible, most things obviously clashed with my profile and beauty type so I shot them an email about it. And I immediately got a reply with appologies and a new box for me is already on the way! So at least I'm really impressed with their CS and I hope for better choices in this new box.

Back