Lip Factory April 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the same lip butter and apart from the eyeshadow it was the only thing I liked as well. My color selection was terrible, most things obviously clashed with my profile and beauty type so I shot them an email about it. And I immediately got a reply with appologies and a new box for me is already on the way! So at least I'm really impressed with their CS and I hope for better choices in this new box.
Im not even going to bother emailing them. I cancelled my subscription before I got the box anyways Lol. The minute I saw someone who did a review on the April box and they showed that they got be a bombshell product, I cancelled. I paid 30$ for dollar store quality, except for the NYX which is only 5$ bucks anyways.

I got color club- Peace out Purple for my polish, and it's fabulous...seriously. I got the red Ofra, but it's matte/not shimmery so I'm not upset about it at all. Mildly pleased even. I'm not even upset about the be a bombshell. I'm unsure of the eye crayon (fetish), but I think the shadow (tease) is gorgeous. I probably wouldn't have chosen it for myself, but I'm still glad I got it.

*Finally* I don't have anything to complain about.

Back