[LIST] Subscription services

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've been trying to get it to work for hours...all I have to say is good luck, lol.
Haha, I had to try for about 10 minutes but eventually got it to work.

Originally Posted by livelifeeasy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Haha, I had to try for about 10 minutes but eventually got it to work.
its been sitting on the submit screen for me for at least 8 minutes lol.

Thankfully I got my confirmation relatively easy about an hour ago, after letting pages load for 3-5 minutes at a time. lol.

I got it to work too! It took about 5 min on each page to load/continue. I hope they send it relatively quickly...and it's not one of those "6-8 weeks" things!

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got it to work too! It took about 5 min on each page to load/continue. I hope they send it relatively quickly...and it's not one of those "6-8 weeks" things!

It said 4-6 weeks on the end page.

And "We haz confirmation". Hopefully it won't be a bummer :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The good thing about the Target bags is I always forget they're coming, then they are a TOTAL surprise (I actually don't keep track of the freebies that I request, since so many never arrive--that way, it's like a party in the mailbox when something cool DOES show up!)

Originally Posted by HelloLeilani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thankfully I got my confirmation relatively easy about an hour ago, after letting pages load for 3-5 minutes at a time. lol.
Me too, but 10 minutes ago!

Originally Posted by livelifeeasy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Not sure where to post this, but Target is having a beauty bag giveaway - On their facebook
Thank you, Livelifeeasy!

That's not too bad, I just wanted to make sure I get it before I leave the country in 8 weeks

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It said 4-6 weeks on the end page.

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

And "We haz confirmation". Hopefully it won't be a bummer :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The good thing about the Target bags is I always forget they're coming, then they are a TOTAL surprise (I actually don't keep track of the freebies that I request, since so many never arrive--that way, it's like a party in the mailbox when something cool DOES show up!)

Same! that is why I love love freebies. 

Aargh, Target's sample bags.  I was really looking forward to one a few months ago because I was broke, and the promised coupons would have been great.  So I got the bag, and the bag itself was neat (can't remember what the samples were, and I probably didn't even use them, now that I think about it), but the coupons -- which were almost all for things I would have bought -- expired something like two days after the bag arrived!  My schedule wouldn't allow me to get to the store before they expired.  It felt kind of insulting, kind of like they were saying, "You want free stuff?  Here's some free stuff.  You want coupons?  Here you go.  Surprise!  They expire before you'll be able to use them!  That's what you get for being a mooch."

I found another sub - beauty cache. I think its over priced @ $29.95.

This is their spring cache. These come out 4x a year as far as I know.

Its supposed to come w/ a full size mystery gift.

Latest posts

Back