Look what people would do for double eyelids

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont think its crazy....Its alot safer then some of the scary stuff places like LA are so very known for. Collagen,Restelyn, Botox....dont you think those are alot scary then a little bit of glue?

i dont really get it, what is so bad about it? it was just glue, like fake eyelash glue. it cant be that bad can it?

I think is a bit crazy but go head if they say it work well the only part that worries me is that maybe that type of glue can get in you eyes and they it would be really bad....

uh, call me unenlightened, but what's the big deal about double eyelids? i think all eyes are pretty in their own way.

That's pretty popular in Asia I guess. I think the eyelid adhesive shown in the youtube video is from Japan. I've actually used them before (but from a different brand), and yes, when you are wearing the 'double eyelid glue', you can't apply any eye shadow on it on upper eyelid.

All makeup is an enhancement or a faux fnish of some sort, and this is no different than eyelashes, or lip plumpers or line fillers. It's weird for me to hear so many people not understanding this, as there never seems to be issues with contouring or line filling or all the other things people do to look more Caucasian, more exotic, younger, tanner, whatever your thing may be...

It all interests me and fascinates me.

Back