Love with Food January 2013 Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Especially in a country where plantains don't grow :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

On a side note, drinking the chai tea. It's good, but too sweet.

Nope. I added some milk, but I usually taste before adding sweetener. And it still tastes sugary.

Finally got my box today and I logged into my account to give feedback, and lo and behold it says I've completed all feedback...which is not the case! Anyone else encountering this problem?

Maybe surveys aren't up? Or possibly, since they credited everyone 500 points for this box because it was missing the card, they aren't doing surveys this month?

Maybe surveys aren't up? Or possibly, since they credited everyone 500 points for this box because it was missing the card, they aren't doing surveys this month?
That's definitely a possibility. I won't be losing sleep over it I guess. Anyway...not sure how I feel about the plantain chips. Way more like potato chips than I expected! Almost no banana flavor at all. Very odd. And those NewTree chocolates are teeny tiny! Not a bad box in terms of variety, but everything is so darn small! I'm basically making a little meal out of my box as we speak (not a very healthy meal, but whatever).

Originally Posted by Kara Seldin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Finally got my box today and I logged into my account to give feedback, and lo and behold it says I've completed all feedback...which is not the case! Anyone else encountering this problem?
Originally Posted by CAPSLOCK /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got my box on Saturday and was able to leave feedback right away.

January's box was my first Love With Food box. I posted a review on my blog: http://rainbowglamour.wordpress.com/2013/01/11/love-with-food-january-2013-box-update/

My favorites are the Chuao Chocolatier chocolate and the Turbana plantain chips. Both of which I definitely will look into getting more of. I enjoyed the box overall, but it seemed to be lacking, in comparison to previous months. I only paid $2 this month with a coupon I found, but since I'm going to be paying full price next month, I'm a little hesitant to stay around. :/

Just read about this box on a beauty blog. I was able to sign up for my 1st box for free, just had to pay shipping. Can't wait to try out the snacks.

Back