Luckybox Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want me LB 'S! I havent got mine yet.
none of my boxes have arrived yet 11 days but if you take out 4 days for easter weekend and no postage, i understand but i hope my boxes from april 16 th onwards arrive this week as we have another bank holiday weekend this week and another 3 days of no postage, i fear for coming home to 10 boxes stacked up high.

love to see the spoilers of the boxes though

none of my boxes have arrived yet 11 days but if you take out 4 days for easter weekend and no postage, i understand but i hope my boxes from april 16 th onwards arrive this week as we have another bank holiday weekend this week and another 3 days of no postage, i fear for coming home to 10 boxes stacked up high.

love to see the spoilers of the boxes though
That's the best though isn't it??? Seeing those boxes stacked high waiting for you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> lol

I got my luckybox 2 today too and am very happy with it.  I wanted both of the spoilers, the Dr Jart eye cream and the tea tree essence so it was already off to a good start.  I'm glad it was heavy on the skincare as that's what I'm mostly interested in.  I'm especially happy about the sunblock; gotta stay pale.  I received the lipgloss and the Mentor Cream 3 which is a good match for me.  And I already tried one of the sheet masks.

The only product I'm not sure on is the Mise en scene curl essence.  Has anyone tried it yet?  I don't have much luck with hair products.

Overall very pleased with the box and I'd def consider getting another luckybox the next time they have a promo that doesn't involve buying three boxes :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I've been using the Mise en Scene Curl Essence for a few days and I don't notice it doing much, ha. The smells nice and I like how it lingers, even into the next day, but my hair seems to have the same texture as it usually does. Not entirely sure what it's supposed to be doing in the first place though! 

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been using the Mise en Scene Curl Essence for a few days and I don't notice it doing much, ha. The smells nice and I like how it lingers, even into the next day, but my hair seems to have the same texture as it usually does. Not entirely sure what it's supposed to be doing in the first place though! 
I haven't cracked mine open yet. Will try it today if I have time

I got my luckybox 2 today too and am very happy with it.  I wanted both of the spoilers, the Dr Jart eye cream and the tea tree essence so it was already off to a good start.  I'm glad it was heavy on the skincare as that's what I'm mostly interested in.  I'm especially happy about the sunblock; gotta stay pale.  I received the lipgloss and the Mentor Cream 3 which is a good match for me.  And I already tried one of the sheet masks.

The only product I'm not sure on is the Mise en scene curl essence.  Has anyone tried it yet?  I don't have much luck with hair products.

Overall very pleased with the box and I'd def consider getting another luckybox the next time they have a promo that doesn't involve buying three boxes :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I've been using the Mise en Scene Curl Essence for awhile now and i really like how it smells! I haven't really used it for curling but more volume and moisturising my hair ends. It made my hair really soft on my hands (my hair ends are usually really dry and flat :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  ) 

I think the Mise en scene smells really good. I also noticed it made my hair soft, but I'm not sure if it really added any volume (my hair is super thin and straight)

I think the Mise en scene smells really good. I also noticed it made my hair soft, but I'm not sure if it really added any volume (my hair is super thin and straight)
Thanks for mentioning this, because my hair is super fine and straight, and I'm always wary of hair products because getting just the right one is difficult for my hair - it gets weighed down SO easily!  I'm looking forward to trying this, though, next time I use hot rollers.  I'll use along it with my usual heat protectant and root boost products.

Just ordered Luckybox #5! This is my first memebox and I'm so excited to try something new! I think I'm getting a little burned out on birchbox after being subbed for over 2 years.

Just ordered Luckybox #5! This is my first memebox and I'm so excited to try something new! I think I'm getting a little burned out on birchbox after being subbed for over 2 years.
You will love it! I have received LB 1-3 so far and the products are great!

Just got my luckybox #3 - I'm really pleased with it! So many testers, just what I like to see. Also I got 2 psy masks, which I'm pretty sure was an accident but I'm definitely not  complaining.

Just got my luckybox #3 - I'm really pleased with it! So many testers, just what I like to see. Also I got 2 psy masks, which I'm pretty sure was an accident but I'm definitely not  complaining.
I think all luckybox #3 include 2 Psy masks because i got that as well. Pretty good box although i got a few dupes. The Lanoa Natural Soap is huge! I don't usually use soap, but is this for face or body? 

Just tried the LJH Tea Tree Essence from LB2 (originally from Memebox #2 I think), the fact that it has no smell amazed me coz all my other tea tree products have a sorta characteristic scent! It absorbs quickly and i am hoping it would tackle my acnes from lack of sleep and stress lately! T_T

I think all luckybox #3 include 2 Psy masks because i got that as well. Pretty good box although i got a few dupes. The Lanoa Natural Soap is huge! I don't usually use soap, but is this for face or body? 
It's for face, and so far I like it!  My skin feels clean but not at all dry or stripped after I use it, and I love the scent.  I think it's going to be a good soap to alternate with my black ash soap.  Some people can have a bad reaction to topical sulfur, though, so I was on the lookout for any breakouts or irritation etc.

I used one of the Psy masks last night and I liked that a lot, too!  It stayed on my face better than the other mask I used (one of the ones that came in LuckyBox #2).  My skin still feels smooth and very moisturized this morning.

Welcome to what will probably be your newest addiction!!!!  And a LuckyBox is a great first box!

You are going to love the sizes and amount of stash in each box. Especially if you are used to Birchbox!

I also ordered Lucky Box #5! Can't wait to get it!! Worried about becoming addicted to yet another subscription lol

Back