Luckybox Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone received their LB4 yet? I'm so curious to see what's inside.

I love the Lanoa sulfur soap from LB3. I never used to be much of a soap person, but lately that is what I prefer.....Might sound strange but I like the smell of sulfur! It smells...warm. It hasn't dried out my oily skin too much yet. The bar itself is very creamy and slightly soft (maybe due to lots of glycerin and oils). I wish Memebox would have this available in their shop. I'd buy a 3-pack.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just have my free from oil and troubles box and luckybox4 delivered!

So spoilers for you all ladies :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Free from oil and troubles memebox:

_ 2-1.jpg

_-1.jpg

_ 1-1.jpg

Luckybox4:

_ 5-1.jpg

_ 3-1.jpg

_ 4-1.jpg

I only have an iPhone around to take the pics, so sorry for the blurry image!
So exciting, I just ordered the Luckybox 4 and the 10 minute box, thanks for the pictures.

I am crazy excited about my boxes that are in the mail. I ordered LB2, LB4, and the #2 mask box. I am so thankful for the spoilers! There are a ton of products I am so excited to try out. I also only have one dupe with my tea tree oil, which is fine by me. Could make a great gift for someone, or if I love it I have a spare. I just ordered the LB5 because I have been dying to try the bounce cream. I know I am taking a chance seeing as its a mix of 7 products from #1-4, plus one memebox item, but I'm rolling those dice. The only two things I really want to try now that I have missed out on are the snail cream and the snail eye cream. Seriously interested in them. I think the Lucky boxes are my favourite of what I see posted online. I am glad I took the dive into the mask box though, looks fun. Might even share with some friends. If I love any I will order off their site and maybe have a girl's night with masks lol

The Crema Galenta is very similar to the cheese cream in texture (it does the stringy thing the cheese cream does between two fingers xD), but much heavier. It is an excellent night cream! I like it a lot.

The Crema Galenta is very similar to the cheese cream in texture (it does the stringy thing the cheese cream does between two fingers xD), but much heavier. It is an excellent night cream! I like it a lot.
I will have to try it. I've been using the Snail eye cream at night. It is so super creamy I find it doesn't sink into my skin enough to use it during the day. But I think I see results when I use it. I wake up looking more refreshed/well rested.

So including the LB #4, I'll get having 3 of those Sleeping Mask Cream thingy (the one that in the small pink/white jar). >.< I need more diverse in these Luckyboxes now.. been getting too many repeats.

hm. I think you can swap that item to someone who likes that sleeping mask cream. Isnt lucky boxes theme to repeat products from previous memeboxes. Im pretty new to memebox and I would love to try the products from previous boxes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

hm. I think you can swap that item to someone who likes that sleeping mask cream. Isnt lucky boxes theme to repeat products from previous memeboxes. Im pretty new to memebox and I would love to try the products from previous boxes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Yup. LB are repeated products from previous memeboxes. However, i got 3 of the sleeping mask from 3 of my LB which I think is a bit excessive no? especially since they putting like one in every LB so far. I'm sure there are other "sleeping" mask they have previously to put in instead. or put in a cream or something else. no need for 3 of the same in all LB boxes.

I just saw the Spoiler #2 for Lucky Box #5, its as I suspected lol, the Tea Tree Essence. This means I will have 3 (LB2,4,5) so I am hoping I enjoy it. But you know what..... if I don't I have gifts to give to someone. That is the great part about duplicates really. You either restock your own shelves for when you run out of an awesome product, OR, you get to pass something on to someone. Birthdays, Christmas, Anniversaries, Just Because. I am not going to complain :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. I was making a list the other day of what I thought would probably be the dupes in this box and this was one of them. In all honesty, I just got this box because I wanted that dang Bounce Cream lol. Anything else is a beautiful bonus for me even if it is a repeat.

Received 7 BOXES Today, took me forever to open up all of them, sorry for the large pics.

MEMEBOX LB #4

DSCN1054.JPG

MEMEBOX SB #9 TONY MOLY

DSCN1060.JPG

MEMEBOX LB #2

DSCN1061.JPG

Does anyone know if there was suppose to be x2 PSY Face Masks In LB #3?

I just saw the Spoiler #2 for Lucky Box #5, its as I suspected lol, the Tea Tree Essence. This means I will have 3 (LB2,4,5) so I am hoping I enjoy it. But you know what..... if I don't I have gifts to give to someone. That is the great part about duplicates really. You either restock your own shelves for when you run out of an awesome product, OR, you get to pass something on to someone. Birthdays, Christmas, Anniversaries, Just Because. I am not going to complain :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. I was making a list the other day of what I thought would probably be the dupes in this box and this was one of them. In all honesty, I just got this box because I wanted that dang Bounce Cream lol. Anything else is a beautiful bonus for me even if it is a repeat.
I actually haven't gotten even one of the tea tree essence. XD; Which is really weird, considering I've ordered 15+ boxes...

I guess I'll order LB 2 since it has that and the cheese cream!

The LB's are starting to stock up on my too and getting duplicates...However that Superbox #5 looks good! 

Back