MAC and Hello Kitty Pics and info!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saving until February... I think it might be my birthday/valentines gift. Can't wait. I really want the dazzleglasses, and mystery face powder jeweled compact.

A small breakdown of everything...

Lanch dates

MAC’s Web site Feb. 10

North American stores on Feb. 12

Overseas stores in March.

Hello Kitty Colour Collection [shades range from pinks and turquoises to lavenders and greens]

Quads [2] $38 ea.

Lucky Tom: Violet blue, brown, gold and pink-coral shades

Too Dolly: Mint, blue-silver, pale pink and magenta shades

Lipticks [6] $14 ea.

Fashion Mews

Strayin’

Lipglosses [6] $14

Lip Condtioner [2] $14.50 ea.

Pigments [2] $19.50 ea.

Reflects Glitter [2] $17.50 ea.

"Blue" colored

"Pink" colored

Blush

"Poppy" colored

Glitter Eye Liners [4] $16.50 ea.

Beauty Powder [2] $22 ea.

Nail polish [4] $11 ea.

Mascara [1] $12

Black

False Lashes [1] $12

Petite Makeup Bag $22 [Will be in all Stores]

Medium Makeup Bag $35 [Will be in all Stores]

Plush doll $42 [MAC stores, Nordstrom doors and maccosmetics.com only]

Purse mirror $22 [MAC stores, Nordstrom doors and maccosmetics.com only]

Three-brush collection [sE] $49.50 [MAC stores, Nordstrom doors and maccosmetics.com only]

Mirrored key clip $16 [MAC retail stores and at maccosmetics.com only]

Beaded bracelet $34 [MAC retail stores and at maccosmetics.com only]

Tote $45 [Exclusive to maccosmetics.com]

Soft vanity kit $55 [Exclusive to maccosmetics.com]

Hello Kitty Kouture Collection [MAC stores and maccosmetics.com only]

Dazzleglass [2] $28 ea.

Each feature a reusable silver chain pendant with Hello Kitty outlined in white Swarovski crystals on black with a pink crystal bow

Sheer Mystery Powder [3] $90 ea.

Packaged in a silver powder compact with Hello Kitty outlined in white Swarovski crystals with a pink crystal bow on a black background

Okie dokie, I called Belk's I made my peace with them,and I called my mommy, gave her direct orders, if I dont die before Feb, I will have a fab haul!!!!!!

I can't wait for february!!! For the first time in a long time I'm actually loving everything in a mac collection!

I like pink and black. I'll have to see pictures of everything, but I think I'll be wanting to buy quite a bit! lol!

Originally Posted by Summer /img/forum/go_quote.gif It looks like junk. lol i guess we don't understand what the deal is because we never jumped on the hello kitty bandwagon. I too don't find anything here appealing.

Looking forward to seeing this in person, will deffo be buying a few things
smile.gif

I am saving ALL of my Christmas money, exchanging my Christmas gifts for moneys, getting a job, and buying that whole *$(#&@* collection of Hello Kitty MAC collection.

ALL OF IT. I love Hello Kitty.

<333

THIS IS LIKE A PRAYER, COME TRUE.

THANK YOU JESUS.

:3

I'm getting on that waiting list. I will get on it.

w00t.gif

And also, I like the pink and black. They're my favorite color combo.

Also, where are their mac counters/stores they're selling this collection? I don't usually buy MAC cosmetics.

Originally Posted by Summer /img/forum/go_quote.gif It looks like junk. How so?

You can go on MAC's website and enter your zip code and it will give you a list rottingbeauty, of the stores in your area.

But as far as it being junk, junk is in the eye of the beholder
smile.gif
I have loved Hello Kitty since I was 5 and cried when the Sanrio store left Metrocenter mall. I will always love it.

*happy sigh*

I am truly excited about this collection, it's the first MAC collection in a while that I'm really stoked about. I really don't know what to think about the "couture" collection and the heavy handed pricing (certainly more than I can afford), but I'm sure I won't be tempted enough by anything that expensive, so no worries there lol.

Back