MAC and Hello Kitty Pics and info!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Faith you are awesome for posting the price list!! Now I know how much to save for the products I really want.

Yes, I love that lil kitty!!!
smile.gif
I had all the bags, bookbag, necklace set & earrings.. it was an obsession..but I thought my obsession was over... I THOUGHT WRONG!! lol

I found this cute pic courtesy of temptalia.com, I found it really adorable

media_hellokitty002.jpg

the black makes it seem emo, but i will be getting a lot of things from here. hopefully.

So I'm thinking this collection is going to be my 2 weeks salary...I need to make that commission! lol
lol.gif

Can't wait til Feb
biggrin.gif

Looks cute! I want to see more pics? Did someone say there was a waiting list already?

I saw those, too. I think the packaging is cute and I like it better than I thought I would but the photos aren't very good quality so it's hard to get a feel for the colors.

Hmm, not to excited about the colors. AND how could i use that lippie with hello kitty on the side. I would want to keep it like that forever, lol. Can't wait to see more.

Why didn't I think of that! Hello...... A Hello Kitty Mac collection duh! I'm sure it will be big....

I am absolutely obsessed with Hello Kitty to begin with (I think it's because I'm Asian XD) this is going to just kill my wallet. I would like it a lot better if they had stuck to hello kitty's original colors. You know, red, green, yellow, white possible brown for her bear. But hey, if it has Hello kitty on it, I'll learn to love it.

Yeah, I'm definitely gonna snag that reddish pink lipstick and that cute quad! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I think that the black and pink is a little emoish looking too, but oh well!

Back