Makeup at Marshalls, TJMaxx

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
today at Marshall's they had a HUGE BOX of Kimora Lee Simmons makeup: blush lipgloss and highlight powder all for $3.99 each (i didnt buy any because, well, i thought the plastic gold packaging looked cheap and i havent heard anything good about her line)

they had gotten more lola stuff in, and too faced pallettes.....but i passed them by since i got the email today that neosci fi stuff is up on mac
smile.gif

Hey guys!!! Do any of you who have seen stuff on Marshalls and TJMaxx live in Cali? Just curious, because I've been to two TJMaxx's with no luck...
frown.gif

I was just at Marshall's on my lunch break, originally to buy new boxers for Victor, when I spotted the make up. Most of it looked abused as all heck. It bummed me out. Until I turned the corner and BEHOLD, a Too Faced Love Lisa Beauty Battle Box. I walked over to it, silently hoping that it wasn't abused. I picked it up, opened the box like I was Charlie from Willy Wonka. I had found the golden ticket. It wasn't abused at all, so I turned it over to check the price. I ended up reading the story on the back about his sister instead
frown.gif
& that's when I decided I'm going to buy it anyway, because some of the proceeds go to the foundation. Didn't even pay attention to the price. When she rang it up and it read $2.99 I thought to myself "whoa! This is awesome." I left a happy girl
biggrin.gif

I get back to work, and curosity gets the best of me & I have to look up how much it would HAVE cost me. It would have cost me $32.50!! Glad I picked that up at Marshalls. Now, if they can only keep their make up undamaged.

Ugh LUCKY! I have not seen anything. I found some juicy makeup brushes and maybe a lip palette from Sugar but nothing else! =[

I just went to my TJ Maxx and they had A LOOOT of really cheap Lancome stuff. They had single and double eyeshadows for $7.99, a bunch of lipsticks and lipglosses (juicy tubes), mascara (no black though) and eyeliner. They had a bunch of their skincare products as well. It was good, cheap stuff and a lot to chose from. Edited to add: and none of it was abused, I guess they just put it out.

Originally Posted by coral /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just went to my TJ Maxx and they had A LOOOT of really cheap Lancome stuff. They had single and double eyeshadows for $7.99, a bunch of lipsticks and lipglosses (juicy tubes), mascara (no black though) and eyeliner. They had a bunch of their skincare products as well. It was good, cheap stuff and a lot to chose from. Edited to add: and none of it was abused, I guess they just put it out. my TJ Maxx had a big new box of Lancome too, all still neatly sealed in their own little boxes...lol, but they do just dump the stuff on a table and everyone opens the boxes and samples stuff, so it doesnt stay unabused for long! i didnt buy any lancome stuff, but i got a 'good girl/bad girl' too faced pallette for my daughter for $5, and it was untouched!

I'm gonna go to Marshall's my next paycheck and see what I can find. I keep meaning to but when I have time to go I'm always broke. LOL

I went to Marshall's earlier today and saw a bunch of Lancome and KLS stuff, but everything was messy and gross looking. I've never looked for makeup there, though, so I'll keep checking. Hopefully they'll have a new shipment of stuff on I day I visit.

I have found a lot of goodies at my Marshalls....In PA. Lancome, Hard Candy, Lola, Urban Decay, Sugar, POP, Stila!!Borghese, ummmm and once I found a Shieseido body cream. I love it.But I get really Po'ed when I find something really cool, and it has someones grubby finger marks or it's ruined.

I think I may go hit it up tomorrow and gets me some goodies!

UGH! I want to go to my Marshalls/TJMaxx so bad! This whole BEING BROKE thing really sucks. I think I would get even more frustrated if I went there to see what they had, found something good, and then couldn't buy it! Boo urns.
ugh.gif

I got excited when I seen some Toofaced palletes there, but I didn't like the shades.

Arrghh!!! Went to another TJmaxx today, and all I saw was some brushes and Gap body stuff. I'm not giving up....LOL
smile.gif

Whoa, i didnt even know that they carried any makeup. i'll check it out next time i go.

Originally Posted by mariascreek /img/forum/go_quote.gif how much does a stila eyeshadow pallete usually goes for regular price? A quartet is around 40 dollars regular price.

I went to TJ Maxx and found a ton of stuff that hadn't been tested. Lola, KLS, Stila, and Lancome mostly. It was fun, but I didn't really like a lot of the e/s shades I found.

Weird question, but didn't Tony and Tina go out of business? I haven't seen any of their products anywhere since maybe 2 years ago. Surprised they're selling them at TJMaxx and Marshalls.

Originally Posted by mariascreek /img/forum/go_quote.gif how much does a stila eyeshadow pallete usually goes for regular price? Have you checked out Beauty Crunch? The site is from Stila, and their prices are dirt cheap. I got a bunch of stuff, and you can see my pic in the haul section. Everything I was sent was in brand new condition. No old stuff or damaged pans.

Ok so I am looking through my stash and I actually have quite a few neat-o things I have scored at Marshall's and TJ Maxx.

I am going to set them all up and get pictures so everyone can see. Should I post them here, or would they belong in a totally different thread? Could a mod maybe let me know?

Thanks!

Back