Makeup at Marshalls, TJMaxx

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by sooperficial /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ok so I am looking through my stash and I actually have quite a few neat-o things I have scored at Marshall's and TJ Maxx.
I am going to set them all up and get pictures so everyone can see. Should I post them here, or would they belong in a totally different thread? Could a mod maybe let me know?

Thanks!

I think it's fine if you want to post all of the items you have gotten at Marshalls/TJ Maxx here.
smile.gif
It'll give people ideas of the types of things they might find!

I don't have anything against these type of stores and I don't care if people get their stuff from there but I would be really carefull specially with make up because everybody know that these stores carrie the left overs from many stores around and I would just wonder the expiration date from the make up lines that they are selling....

Ok here is a snapshot of some of the items I've found at Marshall's and TJ Maxx

Quite a bit of Too Faced L-R:

Second Base (eye primer)

Powder Pout - Mocha & Plumy

Eyeshadow - Vixen (dark blue)

2nd Row

Urban Decay Powder - Mirage

Pink & Plum E/S (can't read name)

Bodyography E/S - Showgirl

POP Bee Stung Lip Plumper

3rd Row

POP Glitter Stix

Pink Lippie/Plumper

Sugar Lipstick/Gloss - Princess

DuWop Venom Flash

OPI Nail Laquer - Hopelessly in Love

marshallsuf7.jpg

Shoot! Nothing makeup wise at any Marshall's I've been to in my city but lots of B&B stuff. Maybe I'm getting there too late. As usual.

You have to get there really early on their truck day (whenever the inventory comes in). They always have a LOT of Too Faced stuff, which seems like it's made for pale white people! No offense, but I just can't wear it. lol

Originally Posted by Love Souljah /img/forum/go_quote.gif You have to get there really early on their truck day (whenever the inventory comes in). They always have a LOT of Too Faced stuff, which seems like it's made for pale white people! No offense, but I just can't wear it. lol I'm a pale white person! lol! My TJ Maxx and Marshall's don't carry Too Faced or Urban Decay, though. I've only seen Lancome, Sugar, and some more obscure brands. I think it really depends on where you live!

I should mention that one of my friends and I have a sick obsession of shopping at Marshall's. He and I (yes, he's gay lol)split up as soon as we walk into the store and dive right in to the racks and shelves and then we do a yay or nay session. We hold up each thing and vote yay or nay.....it's quite the scene since he is LOUD and very opinionated. We have been known to hit up all the stores in the area in one day! I always find great bargains, but again, it's a sick obsession how much i love shopping there!

Back