May 26, 2014: Outside of makeup, what are your hobbies?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few things I tend to be a jack of all trades as many who know me well would say:

-My kids

-spending time with my gf

-Gaming

-Computer Programming and website design

-Chemistry

-Tinkering

-Reading

With my hubby we make red & white wine from the grapes we grow; make soft cheeses, harvest artemisia annua to freeze and use to make tea; knit for all the family and I love making patchwork quilts. Made one for my daughter and one for my DIL - took me a whole year because they wanted kingsize.

I like to play nintendo switch, drink wine and pretend to describe their notes, explore old parts of NYC, and think of all the wonderful places I could go to. 

I'm a fake traveler - I love spending afternoons thinking of itineraries of places I've never been, looking up relais & chateaus and the sights near by. It's like window shopping except with travel.

Watch movies!! And of course lots of lots of makeup tutorial.

Too bad in make up need some helps from tutorial if not I'll spend all my days watching movies.

I love to bake and try new dishes. I think it is important to open yourself up to new things so I try all different kinds of foods. I like to work out and enjoy reading. When I am not doing that I actually really enjoy just finding a new program on television and getting wrapped up in the story. 

With my hubby we make red & white wine from the grapes we grow; make soft cheeses, harvest artemisia annua to freeze and use to make tea; knit for all the family and I love making patchwork quilts. Made one for my daughter and one for my DIL - took me a whole year because they wanted kingsize.
That is so cool! Partaking in the consumption of wine and cheese are my hobbies! ;)  

I love being outside, hiking, biking, and going to the beach. I also love lifting weights, reading, and writing. I love food! I play soccer and watch early seasons of The Office if all else fails.

I love being outside, hiking, biking, and going to the beach. I also love lifting weights, reading, and writing. I love food! I play soccer and watch early seasons of The Office if all else fails.
That's pretty impressive. I love this kind of activities too but sadly I don't have much time for these nowadays. Though I'm a big fan of hiking thanks to this. So if you're still around then PM me, we could go on hike together. 

I also love food, I guess everyone does. You can't go wrong with that ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back