Memebox: Product reviews

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Dr. Jart V7 Eye Serum does nothing for me... I dont see any results.. anyone else??
i dont believe eye creams do anything...  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  reading all night for an exam and the v7 does nothing. I tried it on dry skin patches instead since it has vitamins. better than nothing I guess... 
i didn't see anything with the V7 either...but i do quite like the wonderuci light light balm...it has kinda helped made my fine lines less obvious  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@@eugiegenie thats a bummer.. I thought with all the rave it would have at least done something on someone..  :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I would love to try that wonderuci since I have seen some raves... a little tight on budget lately. hmm..

@@veritazy ahhh you should've bought it during the wonderuci sale!!! they were giving out free full-sized products (the mascara remover) with every purchase!!! i purchased another one during the sale too hehe  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@@eugiegenie ouchies~ But I didn't need a mascara remover. -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I wish they gave out points then. We want points! *chants*  :bringiton:   :bringiton:  

@@eugiegenie thats a bummer.. I thought with all the rave it would have at least done something on someone..  :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I would love to try that wonderuci since I have seen some raves... a little tight on budget lately. hmm..
I actually really like the V7 eye cream, but I guess I'm in the minority! I don't have major dark circles, but they are dark enough that I prefer to use concealer than not. But I've found that since using the V7 everyday I sometimes totally forget to use my under eye concealer since they aren't as noticeable. It did take about a month for me to notice that though, and I am sure the results are temporary.

I actually really like the V7 eye cream, but I guess I'm in the minority! I don't have major dark circles, but they are dark enough that I prefer to use concealer than not. But I've found that since using the V7 everyday I sometimes totally forget to use my under eye concealer since they aren't as noticeable. It did take about a month for me to notice that though, and I am sure the results are temporary.
I liked this eye cream very much! It kept my skin really bright and moisturized. You have to wait for the effects about 2 or more weeks though, and they're rather temporary. I've started using the eye serum from Memebox #10 and I can't see any wonders so far... But then again, I'll wait some time before I judge.

I'm in love with Too Cool For School Dinoplatz CC Cream from the last Global! It's so light, it doesn't clog the pores at all but the coverage is still quite good. The color is really light so perfect for me and it doesn't get more yellow with time. I think it's very good for summer - light, not oily but with a good staying power. And looks so natural, too. 

I actually love the V7 Eye Cream - it has made a huge difference in the dark circles I usual sport.

Other quick review:

Mool Pool Cleanser - This stuff is crazy!  I was excited by the weird description that you massage it until the liquid becomes too stiff to massage, but that's not really my experience.  For me, it is more like you put some on your skin and you massage until it feels thin, or like it has almost sunk into your skin.  Then rinse.  This stuff gets off makeup like nobody's business.  I love that I can just rub it on my eyes, and all my eye makeup just rinses right away - no tugging, no scrubbing.  It also leaves my skin feeling nice and soft.  I just wish it was a bigger bottle!

I tried the eye cream from my Memebox Global #11 last night and I LOVE IT!!! Would it sound crazy if I said that I realised my dark eye circles were miraculously lighter when I woke up this morning? Not mentioning that I hardly even slept last night ><

Taking a page out of @@eugiegenie's book and linking to my thread where I made a product review video just today!

One sentence review version!

Secret Key Snow White Cream: Very effective in lightening your skin in a natural way. I don't think I've seen long term effects though, but the short term use is mainly what I'm after anyway :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Heart Face Ultra Pore Sleeping Pack: Works as intended for me! After I put it on I don't notice it, and I wake up feeling like my face is so moisturised! I did not experience any of the issues mentioned by others at all

Max Clinic Caviar Massage Oil: Very effective in makeup removal. Almost TOO effective. *shiftyeyes* It's very gentle, and leaves the face feeling so fresh and energetic feeling! 

Miss Korea-U Honey Balm Glow: TASTES AMAZING. Honestly the only reason I use it. Despite my extended use of the product, I can't say if it actually does what it claims it does. It hasn't had any bad effects? :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Cheek Room Lip & Cheek Orange 01: I like how it looks on my lips, basically just something I use if I just want my lips to be more colourful without looking like I have makeup on. =D It's very natural looking!

I am dying to try the foot peels. I have 2 foot care boxes coming but may have to order from EBay

My HG discovery. The Hanskin bio cc royal cream or something like that.

Love it so much and it's sooooooooo expensive

I have not personally tried any of the foot peels yet, but I bought the Baby Foot brand from Beauty.com for my husband, and he loves them!

It takes at least 5 days for his feet to start peeling, but when they do start, it's crazy how much dead skin comes off! It doesn't remove his worst callouses, but it does help a lot.

That brand I bought is usually $25 per pair, so I'm hoping to find that the ones from memebox work just as well. I should be getting a pair today in Mask Edition #2, so I'll find out soon...although I will probably use this set on myself!

I used the foot mask that just came in Hair and Body 2, and my feet started peeling last night. I've also used the Baby Foot from Beauty.com, but the one I got in Memebox is working just as well and is $9.

I tried it!  It took at least 5-6 days for anything to happen, but then it only took about 3 days for my feet to stop peeling.  I thought it was great!  I get exceptionally disgusting feet in the summer because I love to be outside and I wear sandals all the time.  My heels especially get really cracked and filthy.  I wouldn't say that it got rid of 100% of my cracked skin, but it made a HUGE difference.  And now, even weeks later, they still look pretty good (though grass stained) which is surprising considering I haven't changed my habits at all. Two thumbs up!

Back