Memebox: Product reviews

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried it!  It took at least 5-6 days for anything to happen, but then it only took about 3 days for my feet to stop peeling.  I thought it was great!  I get exceptionally disgusting feet in the summer because I love to be outside and I wear sandals all the time.  My heels especially get really cracked and filthy.  I wouldn't say that it got rid of 100% of my cracked skin, but it made a HUGE difference.  And now, even weeks later, they still look pretty good (though grass stained) which is surprising considering I haven't changed my habits at all. Two thumbs up!
YEAH I can't wait for soft feet :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />... today was the first day I wore "closed" shoes because it was raining and omg I died, I think I'm gonna stay in doors for 3 days when it happens xhaha

Just a quick head up on the slimming cream in hair and body 2, the label young shocking holijuki cream. It actually burns! Im not sure if this is supposed to be the intended effect...But whatever it is, feels like my body is burning. Not sure I like this sensation much. 

Just a quick head up on the slimming cream in hair and body 2, the label young shocking holijuki cream. It actually burns! Im not sure if this is supposed to be the intended effect...But whatever it is, feels like my body is burning. Not sure I like this sensation much. 
It's normal, but I don't like the sensation either. That's the reason I stay away from these. High end ones like Clarins, Shiseido etc also burns..:/

The face mask in the Dermco kit broke me out terribly. It didn't sting or anything, was just cold and slimy. I wore it for ten minutes, rinsed, then washed with Cetaphil. The next morning my face was very red and covered in tiny red bumps. It's now 5 days later and my skin is still recovering.

This might be a stupid question but does the Mermaid Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Set Season 1 & 2 have to be sharpened or is there a twist of some kind? Thanks!  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I used my foot peeling last saturday - they look more rough right now - I wonder if they are the verge of peeling.  I guess it does vary per person.

I'm trying mine today for the first time!  I hope they work.  The only thing is I didn't realize it would be so time consuming.  I've settled in for a Netflix marathon.   

well, I can see that my toes are trying to peel and the rest of my foot looks really, really rough.  I am sure it is just a matter of time before it just starts coming off.

Last edited by a moderator:
tbh i might patch test before using this as i react to some creams.

Back