Men hate 'fake' girls

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by danixcalifornia /img/forum/go_quote.gif Tell that to my boyfriend. He's completely impulsive and has zero common sense. He's also far more emotional than me.
tongue.gif
OMG, my boyfriend is cheating on me!

There was a program on the radio where they interviewed guys in the street. They all said that they didn't like girls that wore a lot of make up and fake tan. The girls said they wore wore make up for themselves and to impress other girls.

So much time wasted, I could have just gone out with a brown bag on my head. LOL

Originally Posted by jodevizes /img/forum/go_quote.gif The girls said they wore wore make up for themselves and to impress other girls. Exactly, never so dressed up as when I am going out with my friends.

Originally Posted by Shes A Boy? /img/forum/go_quote.gif Does this mean crossdressers are fakes? :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Its all fake, just trying to create an illusion but its all for fun

Wearing push up bra isn't fake, breasts implants are fake, but then again, isn't that what most men look for? isn't that something that turns them on? for example when they droll over playboy magazines, I hope they know that 99% of female models in magazines such as playboy have had breasts implants, with 900 pounds of makeup on and lots of photoshopping. Alot of men even some women didn't know that push up bra isn't just for show, it can help us alot in ways people don't understand, girls who wear push up bras can avoid saggy boobs at an early age. Putting on makeup isn't fake, I put on makeup and it's a great confidence booster, it is like working out everyday, we feel fresh and beautiful therefore, we feel extra confident. anyways, I think guys need to practice what they preach. Why is it ok for celebrity and models to be fake, but they frown upon regular girls who put on makeup and dressing beautiful?

Wearing makeup IS fake technically speaking , Nobody wakes up with pink lips & thick coated eyelashes & sultry lined eyes But like Darla said its all in good fun!!! A push up bra Used for confidence or not Is still fake If you naturally dont wake up with your chest high up its still false advertisement But hey some women use breast implants for confidence too My grandma had breast cancer & they cut off her breast & to feel like a woman she got implants her intentions were pure of course But it doesnt change the fact that there still fake!!! its All fake when you think about it but Not always in a bad way!!! I Think as long as your happy with your Makeup, implants etc. Have fun & be happy with it Its alot more fun when you do it to please yourself!
smile.gif

I agree, that men don't understand what goes into a beauty routine that gives the illusion that someone has "natural" beauty.

I've talked to guys that couldn't tell whether or not a Playboy model had a fake tan, or if it was her natural skintone - it's very amusing.

Another thing i've learned, is when a guy feels insecure in himself (and you'd be surprised how insecure men REALLY are), then they will pretend to not be interested in chicks that wear makeup, hip clothing, push-up bras, etc. but if you've ever seen their cell pics, or been into their houses, you'll see pics or posters of half naked women with clearly fake breasts, tons of makeup, fake tans and evidence of photoshopped body parts (pixelation).

Its come to my understanding that men most likely do this because even though they think women of that look are drop-dead sexy, they feel like they aren't good enough to make it with one, so they put on a poker-face and pretend they don't want or "need" these "kinds" of women, despite the fact they have Playboys and posters featuring women of this look which they find worth spending their money on and also wanking off to.

How many times have you been out somewhere with guys (or around guys) and a super sweet and extra cute/sexy chick walked by, dropped a word (or didn't) and the guys you were with (or just standing near, and you happened to overhear) made an unnecessary negative comment about her makeup, hair, breasts, or just about her personality (even though she's said next to nothing in general) even though they're clearly checking her out as she walks by. I can't even tell you how many times i've seen this.

A man's own psychology, and his irresistible love for the fantasy women in the media makes a man intimidated by a drop-dead amazingly gorgeous woman.

There are men who do like "all natural" women and men who like the made up look...men are confusing at the very least.

its hard to explain to a guy that the pics he sees in playboy/SI are misleading most of the time. guys truely want to believe that there are girls that look like that some where out in the world. to say something like "oh, you do know that she is mostly plastic in that pic..." or "well, thats not her REAL tan" or "man i bet photoshop is a lifesaver for these women!" will end in him getting defensive, and trying to stand up for the girl. its hard to crush the dream men have that a flawless, perfect woman does exsist, when we all know that EVERYONE has a flaw, not saying it is a bad thing, but there is no such thing as a perfect body or a perfect woman. there are, however, women who are close to perfect. they have a great body, gorgeous features and are as close to perfect as we feel we could ever be.

Oh i think that most guys who say this are just generally hypocrites. They state that they like natural girls yet they bog at unnatural bimbos with fake tits. I don't think most of them know what they're talking about.

I haven't read all the posts because there's a lot to read! But my boyfriend falls into this as well. He doesn't like fake girls. I wear makeup, but since it's me it doesn't count? Doesn't make sense, because I do my hair (sometimes) but it's me so it doesn't count. However, when another girl is wearing high heels to him, that's fake and he gets angry and tells me she's fake and he can't stand that.

I don't get the hostility. I think what it is, is that one guy mentioned that he didn't like that. Now every single guy you meet says that. They don't even know why, they just don't like it. They all fall into this bandwagon hype of hating "fake" girls.

whatever, I don't care. It doesn't matter at all. Just do what you do and you'll be fine with your life.

Men don't get that in the morning we all look a little scruffy. I spent the night at a guys house (we were drunk so i crashed on his couch) and in the morning he was like "wow what happened to you" and I just looked at him. I then realized that he had never seen me without make up. He'd never seen me without my hair done. So when I took a shower the night before I washed away the person he recognised. I explained to him that if he gave me about ten minutes i'd be back to me (makeup not hair). He was very confused for a moment and then shrugged and said simply "weird."

I think when it comes down to it, men assume the most beautiful women in the world are just "naturally beautiful". I mean most good looking guys I know just roll out of bed and BAM, there they are. No makeup or anything extra. If your a man and you take care of yourself and your good looking then your just good looking. Unfortunately we don't have it that easy. Some of the most beautiful women out there have to work for the beauty everyone kind of expects in our society. I don't think that makes them any less beautiful just not up to our photoshop standards.

Originally Posted by Imprintwilight /img/forum/go_quote.gif Men don't get that in the morning we all look a little scruffy. I spent the night at a guys house (we were drunk so i crashed on his couch) and in the morning he was like "wow what happened to you" and I just looked at him. I then realized that he had never seen me without make up. He'd never seen me without my hair done. So when I took a shower the night before I washed away the person he recognised. I explained to him that if he gave me about ten minutes i'd be back to me (makeup not hair). He was very confused for a moment and then shrugged and said simply "weird." Wow, that was rude of him! I don't know how I would handle something like that. I'd be so pissed nonetheless.

Originally Posted by Johnnie /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow, that was rude of him! I don't know how I would handle something like that. I'd be so pissed nonetheless. my exact thoughts!!!!

I don't think that man should be given the opportunity to procreate if he is living life thinking that there is such a thing as a 'natural' beauty! Anyone after age 25 requires a bit of help looking that way and the term natural beauty is a bit of an oxymoron. Noone is too pretty when they are unwax, no moisturizer, frizzy haired, no makeup. Men should know that already if they have had conversations with their moms.

I've never thought that enhancing yourself as being "fake".. If it makes you feel better about yourself then do it... Ok maybe Joan Rivers 20th face lift is pushing the limits.. But makeup is more like an art form in my mind... Men are just as guilty of trying to look good (if and when they do shower)... And when their hair starts to thin they will do just about anything to get it back or make it look thicker.. They just do want to admit it to anyone else or their selves..

The truth is getting old sucks... Lol.

Back