Men hate 'fake' girls

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most of the "beautiful" people spend a good amount of their very large incomes on their looks. Still, they hate the paparazzi and candid camera. If you spend a fraction of that cost and think you're decently photographable on a day-to-day, kudos to you.

@Imprintwilight: I hope that boy never experiences the touch of a woman again. =]

Originally Posted by Imprintwilight /img/forum/go_quote.gif Men don't get that in the morning we all look a little scruffy. I spent the night at a guys house (we were drunk so i crashed on his couch) and in the morning he was like "wow what happened to you" and I just looked at him. I then realized that he had never seen me without make up. He'd never seen me without my hair done. So when I took a shower the night before I washed away the person he recognised. I explained to him that if he gave me about ten minutes i'd be back to me (makeup not hair). He was very confused for a moment and then shrugged and said simply "weird." What a creep! I highly doubt he looked like a supermodel the next morning!

Originally Posted by danixcalifornia /img/forum/go_quote.gif What a creep! I highly doubt he looked like a supermodel the next morning! Its because men pride themselves on looking unkempt and scruffy and women are viewed to be beautiful when everything is in its place and flawless. My son will spend hours (not consecutively) in front of any reflective surface to get his hair just perfectly messy! Maybe he previously dated women who woke up 2hrs before her man to shower and fix her make up only to return to bed and wake up flawless??? I know some who do. Kinda scary.
tocktock.gif

Originally Posted by kabuki_killer /img/forum/go_quote.gif Most of the "beautiful" people spend a good amount of their very large incomes on their looks. Still, they hate the paparazzi and candid camera. If you spend a fraction of that cost and think you're decently photographable on a day-to-day, kudos to you. Well said!

Back