Moisturizer for dehydrated skin

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DreamSkin anti aging pillowcase moisturizes your skin without creams or chemicals. It is safe for all skin types including acne prone. It is a propriortary blend of threads (over 20,000 filaments) and weave pattern formulated by a doctor to add the correct amount of moisture to your skin. Clinical studies prove that sleeping on the pillowcase will diminish lines and wrinkles on your face by 50%. Moisture loss is the main cause of wrinkles on your face and DreamSkin fabric keeps the moisture in your skin while a cotton pillowcase drys out your face. It's a super comfy way to look younger and more beautiful.
love5.gif
love5.gif
Your man will love it too, no messy creams--just great looking skin!

Hi. If you are cost effective, why not try natural and home made remedies. Eat a lot of fruits and green veggies. Drink more water and search the internet for home remedies. You can also consider buying low priced creams and treatments and make good use of coupons and other discounts.

Originally Posted by Galia /img/forum/go_quote.gif The list of ingredients is quite impressive, I have to say, but a bit long for a natural product... It supposed to be a gel ? or creamy consistency ? is it oily ? It's not a gel, has a creamy consistency. I wouldn't say it's oily but it's very moisturizing, so I don't think it would be suitable for oily skin. However, Aubrey organics has another night creme which is meant for oily skin & it's a gel - Vegecell Nighttime Hydrator with Green Tea 1oz

Originally Posted by corky_ake /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just discovered Pond's Dry Skin Cream and it may feel kind of heavy but if you put it on before bed it soaks in overnight. I've only been using it for like a week and a half and my skin already feels so much healthier and my bf even said my face feels super soft AND at work a customer asked what skin care product I use! Although I wouldn't recommend it if you are dealing with acne. I used to have acne issues but since I'm on birth control for it I don't have to worry, and this product doesn't make me break out any worse. Im back to using this!

i totally agree with roxie. water helps hydrate the skin.. and also avoid too much sweets.

Back