Moisturizers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Noevir makes excellent products, as does Isomers. I use both brands' moisturizers. Noevir I liked so much after first trying their stuff that I signed up to become a 'consultant' just for the discount. Love their 99 line! The moisturizer I would suggest from Noevir is actually from their 99 line. Isomers also has several, their products are made in Canada and they ship worldwide. Their products are formulated by cosmetic chemists, a husband and wife team, who also own the company. Their website is laid out fairly organized, and they clearly explain what each product is for, which type of skin, etc. If you email them with questions, they are also very good that way too. They are always on top of the legitimate latest and greatest anti-aging/skin care ingredients on the market and do not just jump on the bandwagon because all of the other companies are. They are definitely a very good company.

But one moisturizer which I recently started using and think I will be making a permanent switch to is Monave's Rose Daily Moisturizer. I have oily skin, but I often get dry skin around my nose, and always have to moisturize my neck and eyes really well. This stuff is the schizzle, in a big way! It's a great day AND night cream. 2 products in one. And it's spectacular under both mineral and liquid or cream makeup. I highly recommend this stuff! And it's 100% natural, with very high quality ingredients.

Back