Most embarrassing period stories

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that was my 2nd periods after a long time of 8months from the 1st one.i went to hill station to enjoy my vacations. When i was playing in the snow then i realise that pant is wet,hurriedly i sat in our van and we were 50km away from our hotel and i had not a single pad and the journey was so long with no restraunt on the way but somehoe we reach to a small restraunt with no washroom.i told to my mom about all thisthen my mom gave me her stall and that also beacame wet. When we reach to our hotel my seat was also stained and our noticed that,i was so embarassed.after reaching to our hotel i borrow some pads to my frnd.3more days left and that was horrible day of life.

I got my period later than most I was 14 or 15 at the time and everyone my entire life (since I learned what a period was) had told me that my first time, I would see a little blood on my panties and that that's how I would know it had started. Funny thing is, when I started, the floodgates opened. I thought something was wrong with me because everyone had been telling me it would be only a little bit. But nope. It didn't look anything like they described and there was a TON so I didn't even realise it was my period until hours later. I changed my underwear like 7 times that day before I finally realised what it was and luckily my sister (my mom was already in bed when I figured it out) had already started a few years earlier, so she had everything I needed to be comfortable that night. And it was a Saturday, too, so I was home all day anyway. Not that embarrassing, I guess, but kinda funny.

I got mine when I was in the 4th grade.  I was embarrassed and had no idea what was going on because I was so young. I have a late bday so I am about a year older than all the girls in my class.

Once I was at school and was wearing navy blue pants with a pad, because I was on my period. So at my third class, I felt my butt wet, but ignored it thinking that it was my last day of my period and didn't think anything would happen. At my fourth class (and last) I really got worried. So when the bell rang to go home I got up and my two bffs said, "ew what's on your chair?" Blood. I bled threw my pants at school. I was so embarrassed and hoped only they realized. :'( I was 13

I'm only 15 and the only embarrassing thing that has happened to me so far is I didn't know I had my period and it was really heavy so when I woke up in the my brand new panties that cost $30 were ruined

I am NOT easily embarrassed. At all. I can laugh off almost anything and often I'm the one embarrassing others. Once have I had an experience so horrible I fear repeating it, lol. It's also kinda X rated, lmao! Once, I got my period WHILE an ex of mine was er... Kissing below the waist. It was truly hellish, he was grossed out but tried to be decent about it. I literally bawled it was awful!!!

My first period was unprepared, 5 days before my birthday. How un-swag! I stopped by a Wal-Mart to quickly use the bathroom, and their was BLOOD all over my private areas and I was like, "Gawd, do I even have a pad with me???". No, I didn't and I forgot my purse so I couldn't get some from the dispenser. Worse, it was a heavy flow. How sick!

So I will remember for the rest of my life where my first period was... in a public BATHROOM!!!! 
helpp.gif

:sick:  My most embarrassing period story was yesterday in 7th grade. I go to a really ghetto school. Once people even girls find out your on your period , your screwed. They think your nasty. Anyway, I was in music class ( rude  kids, bullying, cursing out teachers, making fun of each other, etc.) when I asked my teacher to go to my locker to get some papers. He said yes and let me go. While I walked out the classroom door I had no idea I huge blood stain on the back of my pants. I was wearing jeans and it was in between my butt pockets. I pretty sure 3 boys saw it. Anyway I got back to my class and sat in my seat. Then a boy comes out of now where and asks me for help. We went up to the piano which was in front of the class. There were papers on the piano he wanted me to describe what he was suppose to do with them. I did. I had no idea when I turned around and was facing him that everyone in the class saw my pants. I headed back to my seat and then noticed giggling. Boys were laughing and and saying eww, gross, shes on her peiod. I quicky realized I had a stain on my paints. Ohh gosh I was mad. That boy saw the stain first and tricked me to helping him so everyone else could see it. I was angry, embarrassed and sad. Im pretty sure everyone in the class knows im on my period now. Even thinking about it makes me angry. Anyway after that class we had gym . I changed into my gym pants and went on with the rest of the day. Im still embarresed even though its a Saturday morning. I think now that on Monday Im going to try to change my cycle ( music, art ,etc) :unsure: :wacko: :ph34r: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :spidyhead: :scared:

ok mymost embarassing period story is my first period.... i live with my grandparnets and my moms not around anymore but anyways i got it unexpectly after a month of asking did i have any weird things that i wanted to talk to her about and i always told her no but this night it happened i didnt know what it was and i thought i was going to get in trouble for ruining my clothes so i hide the underwear in the bottom of my laundry basket andignored it and went back to bed wellthe next day when i come home from school she pulls me into her room and asked if i started and i told her no i had got a cut on my leg and jut whipped it off on something i found in my basket... well a month later it happened again only this time she didnt ask she knew it was it and she said we will go to the store and get you some products and that was the end to my most embarassing period story...because i liedto her about it well gtg now bye:(

So, my most embarrassing period story would have to be quite a disgusting, shocking tale to tell. It was about 4 years after I got my first ever period, so I was pretty familiar with my cycle and could deal with tampons and pads pretty well. However, one morning my period came and unfortunately I was out of my supplies.I didn't have enough time to drop in at the store to get some before I went to school, so I just put some toilet paper in my undies and figured I'd be all good until I could ask my friends for a tampon/pad. Big mistake. My first class of the day was Health and Physical Education, and unluckily enough for me we were on the oval running laps before we played a game of touch football. Now, as I began to run I could feel the bulgy piece of toilet paper slowly moving out of place. It didn't help that my wonderful underwear selection that day was giving me a wedgie at the same time. I tried to slow down a bit before it could move out of place too much, but it was too late. The pad-shaped toilet paper had maneuvered itself out of my undies and slipped out of my pants onto the grass. As soon as it happened I freaked out and looked behind me. Sure enough, there it was, lying in front of a group of kids about to run past. I didn't look back after that, I didn't want to find out if anyone had seen the 'pad' slip out of my undies. So, for the rest of the lesson I free-bled. It was extremely uncomfortable and if it weren't for the black school pants, I would have looked horrible. Thankfully, the teacher finally let me go to the toilet after I had finished playing my game of touch football and I was able to clean myself up...well, mostly.

Lesson learnt = DO NOT use a pad-substitute with the combination of wedgie-undies on your HPE day. 

Hey ladies! So, an embarrassing story for me would have to be my first period. Now, it's not really that embarrassing, but at the time, I was mortified! So anyways, I was sitting in church, when I suddenly had the urge to pee lol! So I got up and went to the bathroom. Sorry if this part gets a little tmi on you, but I looked down at my panties, and the light blue was now red! I didn't really freak out at all, because I had spotted before, and knew this was coming. Luckily, I was wearing a dress that was black on the bottom, and my panties hadn't bled through, so I wadded up some toilet paper and returned to mass. When I kneeled down, I whispered to my older sister that I had gotten my period. Because she is three years older than me, she felt it her womanly duty to inform me that periods suck. At that moment. Loudly. My face was redder than a beet, and my sister then shut her mouth haha! I don't think anyone heard, and it was pretty hilarious anyways! Well, that's my story! Not really exciting, but isn't "becoming a woman" exciting enough?

I don't really have an embarrassing period story, but here's a story about when I first got my period.

I was in school and it was towards the end of the lesson. I felt like I kinda peed myself so at the end of the lesson, I went to the bathroom. Luckily I had break after the lesson. I knew all about periods, and thanks to my older sisters preparing me, I always carried a pad just in case.

I had a tiny spot of blood in my underwear, not too much, but I knew I had my period. I kinda panicked for a second then I realised I had a pad with me.

So it was fine, but I had to stay in school for the rest of the day since this was in the beginning of the day. I might have been able to go home if I told the nurse I had cramps, but I was fine.

Btw im on my period right now. Is it TMI now or have I already passed that stage?

I have to say that in that most embarrassing incident would be when I was in the sixth grade in art. I was in my art class and we had to design a mural and had to use ladders to sketch it on the wall but I hadn't ever had my period. So I go was in charge of going on the ladder and sketching. And not paying any attention the blood ran down my leg while I was sketching and all of the boys started laughing at me. But thanks to amazing friends they formed like a wall that blocked me and the boys were just like "ohhhh look who's got a possy help you with your period!" And then the teacher noticed and the boys ended up getting detention and I went home early and didn't come back for 2 weeks because I was so embarrassed. And when I came back the boys all apologized to me and then it all happened again the next month except I was wearing pad. And on top of it I was wearing white pants and it spilled all over my chair and on the floor except the second time around I transferred schools. So that way I wouldn't have to deal with the embarrassment and from that day on I only use tampons

Back