Most embarrassing period stories

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you been checked by a gynecologist in regards to your heavy and long lasting periods? I started mine around 8 years old and they have always been abnormal such as having a lot of thick clots, intense cramping, nausea/vomiting (leading to hospitalization for dehydration), periods lasts for months with no break, and multiple periods in one month. To be honest, I thought for a long time it was normal to have 10 to 14 day periods.

Anyway, I later found out that I had endometriosis. Since then I have been prescribed Naproxen for cramping, promethazine for the intense nausea/vomiting, and I have a Mirena IUD to help regulate my cycle. These things have not cured the problem, but they have helped me to live a normal life and allow me to work.

Because I come from an ultra conservative family, my issues were not allowed to be discussed with a doctor until I was a grown adult, as birth control is a common aid in regulating troublesome cycles.

Also, if you haven't already talk to female family member and see if they have similar problems. My paternal family is full of women who have "feminine" problems and I found this helps in deciding which treatments my be more worthwhile than others.

Multiple times, actually. Haha 
I've done several different birth controls, different hormones- anything really. We've managed a mix of pills that allows me to control when it starts and stops. It's so much better now. Especially because I can go 6 months with no period, have a 5 day one and repeat. Of course, I get the little in between mini 3 day spotting deal- but no niagara falls anymore unless I decide to let it start. 

I would also get sick(vomit and diarrhea) because of the cramps, and they got so bad I needed behind-the-counter painkillers. I've ended up in the hospital because I got dehydrated and it turned out to be a bladder infection(caused by said diarrhea from the cramps).

My Mom was like this when she was younger, but she got a hysterectomy last year.  Lol

It's so good know I'm not some weird mutant with these problems! Lol I was always so nervous talking about my period to my doctors but I went first when the period lasted 14 days, then 30 days and on and on. lol Finally, after months and months we succeeded in fixing the problem. I was so close to say "just take my uterus I don't care I'll adopt kids" but I know they'd never do that to a teenager haha

I'm sorry some of you ladies have been having such rough "feminine" times. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Wishing you guys the best!

Luckily, I don't have a really awful period story. (I got bullied enough, glad I got a break on that one! lol)

the first like 3 or 4 years SUCKED for me. 

I'll never forget this.

Once in middle school I was in after school dance class and it just like came rushing! All of my jeans got soaked and nasty. I had a pad in my bag and my friend got it for me but another one fell out of my bag and onto the floor! Thankfully I had a sweater to cover up with but it was still noticeable! My mom had to come and pick me up.

Then another time in the 8th grade. Me and my friend were walking to lunch and I just felt a HUGE leak and it was rushing down my left. I practically sprinted to the nurses office. =[ My mom had to come again! 

I started when I was 10 but I didn't get my shit together till like freshman year of high school. (Sad, I know)

Now that I think back, I was always to scared to change in middle school because we didn't have trash cans and in high school we did. Now I'm 20 and I take my whole period thing with ease =D  But those two days still haunt me....

Sorry girls I have no embarrassing stories .. Yet. I'm 14 & I started my period March 23,2012. Something kind of embarrassing was when I first started my period it was the first day of spring break. I went to my dogs training class and I felt wet in my underwear. I thought it was just discharge because I have had it for 4 years every day with no period. When I got home I pulled down my pants and it was brown. I thought I had popped my pants!! I changed the underwear, wiped and it was brown. I didn't know period could be brown. So by the end of the day and 5 underwear changes later I was like its my period. Me and my mom weren't really close so I didn't tell her till the last day of spring break and the last day of my period. So the whole spring break week I spent the night at my best friends house. I had pads and pantiliners for my first period but I tried a pad and I hate it! So I just used pantiliners and put toilet paper around it! It sucked! But when I told my mom we went to the store and she got me tampons,pads and pantiliners for like 3 months worth of periods! So I'm good now lol.

omg, it was so embarrassing back then, now i find my story kinda silly, but then i wanted to die, i was 12 or 13(cant remember, too long ago) when i started, got it on easter day...but a few months later in 7th grade i had this long skirt that was all red and brownish swirly pattern, i got it at school once wearing that skirt...luckily it didnt show on the skirt, it blended in, but my entire desk had this huge bloody circle on the seat...had nothing with me, went to the bathroom, did the whole giant wad o' tp thing after wiping up the desk with another part of my skirt cause i was too scared to say anything (male teacher)...then called my mom cause i was "sick" i told her what happened on the way home, that skirt hence forth was known as the period skirt and i'd wear it every month when i was due to start since it hid spots so well...another funny kid thing, i was terrified to buy pads or tampons and my mom insisted i had to go to the store with her so i could get used to it...it would never fail someone i knew would be there walking by and i would dart down the next aisle...i was such a weird kid.

I remember mine I was sitting in class (7thgrade) I got up and my friend told me I was sitting on blood I realized I was on my period.  the blood was every were on my chair it was embarrassing.  The next day my other friend

told me that two boys on her bus told her a girl had her period in class, I knew it was me.  I didn't think anybody would talk about that.  ALWAYS CHANGE YOUR PAD.

My story happened this past summer.. So my family travels a lot and we were away in Poland on a 6 hour bus ride and we stopped at a gas station so I went to the bathroom and realized I had started my period and all my pads were packed in my suitcase locked on the bottom of the bus because I was a week early.. So I practically shoved the whole roll of toilet paper in my underwear. And then at the end of the bus ride the tour guide says "Ok your luggage will be waiting for you in your room and now we're going to a nice restaurant!" And of course they had white cushions on their chairs and by now I had bled through my pants so I tied my jacket around my waist. But after dinner was over and we were leaving I saw that basically the whole seat was red.. I felt bad for whoever worked there.

no but I had just started and I was carrying the pads to the bathroom when my brother (13) bust through the door I quickly put the pads in the drawer but he says "whats that?" and opens the drawer and looks at me with a shocked face xD I was mortified

I was 11 when I had my first period and had a terrible time with pads for some reason.  In the beginning I was almost always having accidents. One time at school I had had some leakage.  I cleaned up the best I could, I was 11 and absolutely mortified and didn't want to call attention to myself. I was wearing a long shirt, so I thought no one would be able to see.  Unfortunately, we had some sort of nurse exam.  One thing she wanted me to do was bend down and touch my toes.  As soon as I did, my shirt rose up and she was able to see that I had an accident.  She gave me the talk thinking that it was my first time and sent me home with some pads.  I got a free day off school, but was terribly embarrassed.  I soon moved to tampons and had a much better experience all the way around - to this day I still have a severe aversion to pads.

Ok so mine isn't embarrassing but I was at my aunts house and she has 3 kids all boys.so the first thing we did u was go bike riding for 2 hours and when we where riding I felt like fainting but I didn't good and then after that they have a creek so we had to climed the fence and then 2 hours later I went on the trampoline with my little cousin and I felt a gush an I though it was discharge cuz that would always happen to me then I left to go home and when I got home I had to pee so I went to a restroom and saw I had to brown lines an I thought I had pooped my self but then I wiped it was my period I didn't freak out cuz I knew Wat it was so I told my mom I got my period an she was like put a pad on but I told her no cuz they where to big so she like put on a paniliner I was like ok so then the next day I had to go to the movies with my friends and then in the middle of the movie I went to the restroom and saw a lot a blood and I was wearing white pants but I was wearing spandex so that saved my life and the. We went to store and I was like hurry up after that we went home

Ok so im in 7th grade. 

I knew my period was really heavy today but i waited a while to change my pad. by the time i changed it there was a little stain. but it was kinda hidden by my legs so i left it alone. ( i have a school uniform so khakis :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> )

During recess i fell down and had to go up to the teacher, everyone was around him soo i guess everyone saw the stain. 

I went to the office because i was going home for a sprained wrist. My friend came up to tell me someone told her to tell me there was a stain on my pants. everyone saw. and like three strangers in the office heard about it. i could just die right now.. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have to say mine are more embarrassing. I have two by the way.

1. It was the Christmas performance at my school. I was still on my first period. I was wearing khakis. well, i had just changed my pad right before i went up. then when we got there we started singing. first my class. then we sat down. i felt a little wet, but i didn't matter. then i stood up to sign with my Junior Choir. i was surrounded by boys. except my cousin, Laura. she sat right behind me. well when i stood up my cousin laura told me i had bleed through my pants
icon_redface.gif
. i turned around and two of the boys saw and looked really surprised
icon_eek.gif
This was there actually face
icon_eek.gif
. i spent the rest of the performance crying backstage. luckily my school is really small. everybody found out but it got around as either i had a bloody nose and sat in the blood or i got sick. it was the day of the Christmas Party too. i missed it.
icon_cry.gif

2. this was actually last week. i was expecting my period for the month so i started carrying pads in my shoes. they were in my shoes because i go to a private school, so you aren't aloud to bring purses into the bathroom. well, my class room did giant jump rope that day with our tug-of-war rope.well i was jumping and the rope knocked off my shoe. you most likely expect that the pad would go flying. it did and landed right in front of the boys that weren't jumping. and they were the same boys that were behind me in the first story. they started talking about it when we went back inside.
icon_redface.gif

I have to say mine are more embarrassing. I have two by the way.

1. It was the Christmas performance at my school. I was still on my first period. I was wearing khakis. well, i had just changed my pad right before i went up. then when we got there we started singing. first my class. then we sat down. i felt a little wet, but i didn't matter. then i stood up to sign with my Junior Choir. i was surrounded by boys. except my cousin, Laura. she sat right behind me. well when i stood up my cousin laura told me i had bleed through my pants
icon_redface.gif
. i turned around and two of the boys saw and looked really surprised
icon_eek.gif
This was there actually face
icon_eek.gif
. i spent the rest of the performance crying backstage. luckily my school is really small. everybody found out but it got around as either i had a bloody nose and sat in the blood or i got sick. it was the day of the Christmas Party too. i missed it.
icon_cry.gif

2. this was actually last week. i was expecting my period for the month so i started carrying pads in my shoes. they were in my shoes because i go to a private school, so you aren't aloud to bring purses into the bathroom. well, my class room did giant jump rope that day with our tug-of-war rope.well i was jumping and the rope knocked off my shoe. you most likely expect that the pad would go flying. it did and landed right in front of the boys that weren't jumping. and they were the same boys that were behind me in the first story. they started talking about it when we went back inside.
icon_redface.gif

Mine is I was in a date with my crush! And I gone into the loo and whilst in there started my period and u had no option I had my Purcell with me and ask text him to met me outside and ask him to get some tampons for me whilst period was down my legs. But he did get them and he still liked me after that.

This was yesterday and I'm a swimmer so I was walking down the pool deck (I'm in the fastest group there which means there's a lot of older hot guys and) and I didn't notice anything.. But apparently EVERYONE saw a massive trail of blood going down the pool and deck and I'm so embarassed and then in the lockerroom today some girl asked me if it was me and I just lied and said no but I really should have just said yes because everyone knows it was me anyway 😭 oh gosh I'm so embarassed

Today me and my mum were going shopping on my period and my mum rushed me out the house so i didnt have time to discard my bloody knickers on my bedroom floor but while i was shopping my dad came into my room to fix my curtains and i know he came across my knickers because i had pyjamas over them before i left but when i got home the pyjamas were moved off the knickers and my knickers were left lying on the floor! So embarrasing and when i told my mum what happened she gasped and i started crying and then she told ke she already told my dad that i startedmy period anyway when i specifically told her not to but my dad asked my mum cus i had mood swings and was acting starnge so she had to say yes and tell the truth!!how embarassing

Ok so mine is kinda one long story. I was in eighth grade when I just started my period, I didn't know it at the time and come to think about it that is probably why that when I had dropped my pencil and I crawled around getting it I saw some people looking at me weird . I just brushed the whole thing off me being my little naive self. When we stood up I saw that I had blood all over the dark pink chairs, you may think that this would not look noticeable but it did. I sat in the very front and when I saw it I hurried. And sat right down again. I scooted on my chair so I could rub I the stain (on on another note when I came back the next few days the stain had still not been removed and people were just talking about it and I was like yea crazy person (lol)). So when i got up to leave i fortunately had a jacket ( unfortunately i was wearing a bright blue pair of jeans, and it was really noticeable)I went to my next class which was a government class, I was usually very nice and I was shy and he usually picked on me for reasons unknown! Anyways I marched right up to him and and said "I am going to the bathroom" and turned around and walked away! He seemed shocked but then recovered and half yelled after me " ok you have five minutes". By that time I was out the door. I went to my locker and got another pair of jeans (luckily I had two pairs of the same exact jeans, and I was wearing one of the matching pairs that day). I went into the bathroom and put on a clean pair of underwear and jeans and put the other dirty stained ones into aplastic bag, I also but a pad on because tampons hurt to put in ( turns out that I was putting tampons in the wrong way for a year and I thought that was how it was supposed to be until one time I put it in right and figured out I was putting it in wrong the whole time lol!!!!) I tied up the bag and put it back in my locker. My teacher asked me in front of all the class if I was okay and I mumbled a response and sat down. Unfortunately my grumpy mood didn't stop the teacher from asking me questions ( he usually called on me twice a class time and I would never even raise my hand!!) anyways he was calling on me a lot and I just got really snappy with him, until he finally stopped calling on me lol I felt So bad afterwords but I was just so fed up with it all aha:sdrop: so when school ended I was just opening my locker up when my guy friend (who I thought was really annoying) went into my locker and pulled out the sack and was like what is this?!???! And he was about to open it (my teachers class was right around the corner) and I screamed at him to stop and then he just ran my teacher came out of the room and shouted at us to stop running but to no avail haha. So I finally chased him to the far end of the school when I think I've cornered him and then he just shoves it in the kid (his friends) locker and runs away!! I blush and was like can you open that please and he opened it up to me and I got it out and ran away. I think Christian (the annoying kid )eventually found out haha ;P. And that is my embarrassing period story!!! Hope you enjoyed lol :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

I got my period at a young age and I remember coming home and sort of freaking out because I went to the bathroom and there was blood everywhere. Not as bad as Carrie White, but I was flushed and concerned I walked out to my mom while my pants were down in front of several guests and questioned "Mom, is this a period? Is this what a period looks like?" When looking back, it was an embarassing moment.

Back