MUT Traveling Journal - Round 1

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Ladies! @chelsealady @usofjessamerica @chrysalis101 @Dayo Steph @DeSha @heath67013 @lissa1307 @PeridotCricket @trekkersangel @jannie135 , the cover is AMAZING!  You are so talented!!  Great job!  Deareux just signed up to be a pen pal and answered yes to being interested in the traveling journal.  Does anyone mind if I send her the "guidelines" and if she is still interested after reading them, invite her to join this round? I can put her between Dayo Steph and DeSha (right where she would go if she signed up on time) Let me know your thoughts! Babs
It's fine with me.

I got the journal yesterday. I'm done writing in it, but I want to add a few pictures. It may be a few days before I can get the pictures printed. Hubby's been sick so he's been on the computer ALL DAY for the last 2 days. I'm lucky I was able to boot him off for half an hour to do a few things (like check email and MUT). I hope to be able to send it back out on Monday or Tuesday.

Hi Ladies! @chelsealady @usofjessamerica @chrysalis101 @Dayo Steph @DeSha @heath67013 @lissa1307 @PeridotCricket @trekkersangel @jannie135 , the cover is AMAZING!  You are so talented!!  Great job!  Deareux just signed up to be a pen pal and answered yes to being interested in the traveling journal.  Does anyone mind if I send her the "guidelines" and if she is still interested after reading them, invite her to join this round? I can put her between Dayo Steph and DeSha (right where she would go if she signed up on time) Let me know your thoughts! Babs
sure, but anyone else should wait till next round.

I Agree. [@]DeSha[/@]

Quote: Originally Posted by Babs28 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hi Ladies! @chelsealady

@usofjessamerica

@chrysalis101

@Dayo Steph

@DeSha

@heath67013

@lissa1307

@PeridotCricket

@trekkersangel

@jannie135, the cover is AMAZING!  You are so talented!!  Great job! 

Someone just signed up to be a pen pal and answered yes to being interested in the traveling journal.  Does anyone mind if I send her the "guidelines" and if she is still interested after reading them, invite her to join this round? I can put her between Dayo Steph and DeSha (right where she would go if she signed up on time)

Let me know your thoughts!

Babs

Originally Posted by DeSha /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Originally Posted by PeridotCricket 

I Agree. @DeSha
Originally Posted by trekkersangel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I agree too. :)
I'm just going to follow the guidelines and let her know that she can participate in the next round.  Why mess with a good thing! I got overzealous and felt bad (I do that sometimes 
ooops.gif
 to my own detriment - more often than I would like to admit).   Sorry.  

I'm going to edit her name out of my post, so she doesn't see a discussion about her.  It might be a good idea for everyone else who quoted my post to do the same.  Thanks!  

ETA, I can't edit my original post with her name in it. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

Sent the journal off yesterday. Should be to @Dayo Steph before the end of the week.

I have a confession to make, I used 5 pages. 4 for writing and 1 for pictures. I hope that's ok. Thought it would be since there are so many pages.

Finally found the thread! Still getting adjusted to this new layout  :unsure2:

I'm sorry guys. My 6 year relationship has been imploding and I had an unexpected work trip.  I haven't had a chance to write but I don't want to hold it up anymore, since I'd originally planned on getting it out Saturday but life just throws you a curveball sometimes.  I'll mail it tomorrow and if there's room at the end to tack me back in, please do. 

@@Dayo Steph  I'm so sorry to hear that.  Of course we will make time for you! Just let me know when you'll be able to write in it and I'll have it sent your way.  You'll be in my thoughts.  <3  :hugs3:

Thanks for the update. @@Babs28, what is the time limit again? I won't be able to get to my po box next week.

@@DeSha  The time limit is 2 weeks. Is there an alternate address it can be sent to?  If @@Dayo Steph hasn't sent it out already and you don't think you can turn it around quickly, @@heath67013 @@lissa1307 @@PeridotCricket or @@trekkersangel would any of you be interested in receiving the journal early?  Let me know! Babs
I would, but I think the ladies before me on the list should have 1st crack at getting it early, if they want.

@@Dayo Steph I hope things get better for you soon.

Back