MUT Traveling Journal - Round 1

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've tried & tried & tried getting a hold of her. She isn't answering texts, emails, or messages. I checked her Facebook account & she hasn't been on since the beginning of October. I hope something bad hasn't happened to her. That would make me so sad. I do think letting Zadi know would be a good idea at this point.

I've sent Bab's a PM as well and have yet to hear back. I know one of my moderators is in the military and as such may not have contact with us for a while.

I just heard from Babs!!! Poor thing. I knew she had pneumonia in October, but that's all I knew. Poor thing not only had pneumonia for several weeks & was in the hospital, but then got a collapsed lung after she was out. I can't even imagine. So she is still very much under the weather. Thank you all for being patient with the situation & for moving the journal forward. I'm sure as soon as she's feeling better she'll be back here chatting it up like her fun self again. :)

I just heard from Babs!!! Poor thing. I knew she had pneumonia in October, but that's all I knew. Poor thing not only had pneumonia for several weeks & was in the hospital, but then got a collapsed lung after she was out. I can't even imagine. So she is still very much under the weather. Thank you all for being patient with the situation & for moving the journal forward. I'm sure as soon as she's feeling better she'll be back here chatting it up like her fun self again. :)
I hope she's feeling better and that she gets well soon. It sounds like she's had a really tough time.

I hope everyone one else is doing okay as well. Have a good week.

@@chelsealady

@

@@chrysalis101

@@Dayo Steph

@@DeSha

@@heath67013

@@lissa1307

@PeridotCricket

@@trekkersangel

@@jannie135

@@Babs28

Hello, Traveling Journal Group. I hope you are all doing well this Winter. Personally, I hate cold weather. How is everyone? I am checking in again because it feels like Traveling Journal has been trying to fizzle out and die off and I don't want that to happen. I was very very excited when we first started, and I hoped we might build a litte Traveling Journal Community, but that has not happened and I feel like it's too late to change that now. Those of us who are left, please don't give up on the Traveling Journal now. It's been out there almost a year. Let's keep it moving and make this thing work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back