Mystery samples

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still debating if I should jump on this deal! I missed out on the 5 for $25 deal a while back, does anyone know whether it's going to come back? I've never ordered from BB so I'm unfamiliar with them. Thanks!
It's about the same this time... I believe the only difference is that last time 15 items were divided into 5 boxes, whereas this time it appears all 15 items are in the same box. Also, these boxes appear to be more created or put together, last time it was left over boxes from previous months. Someone correct me if I'm wrong?

I'm still debating if I should jump on this deal! I missed out on the 5 for $25 deal a while back, does anyone know whether it's going to come back? I've never ordered from BB so I'm unfamiliar with them. Thanks!
If you buy 4 boxes, and use the two codes, you will get 80 products for $75. Better than the 5 boxes for $25 deal.

Another option is to buy 3 at $75 and get $10 off with your Sept code, or $7.50 (code on site) off if new to SS. Then you will also get the free box with the free 20 item git code. And you still get free shipping. Total? 65 products for $65 or so.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's about the same this time... I believe the only difference is that last time 15 items were divided into 5 boxes, whereas this time it appears all 15 items are in the same box. Also, these boxes appear to be more created or put together, last time it was left over boxes from previous months. Someone correct me if I'm wrong?
Although face care heavy, there is a gamet of diferent product types.

I thought each box had 5 items for the 5 for 25?

Y'all have me in a freaking frenzy to get this, and I don't even really want it!

Bad MUT-ers, BAD MUT-ers!
You? I am still in a frenzy over this, and I already got my stuff! Me and Tobygirl went stark raving mad over this. LOL.... Now just close the thread and your eyes and pretend this is not here. Easy as pie, huh? LOL...

I really do love it all! I am a face care addict, so this was nirvana for me! I got about nearly a grand worth of stuff for $75.

Now I wonder why it is taking until Weds for Tobygirl's to be delivered? Could some of their distribution centers have run out? Mine came from my same state. Hey Tobygirl what does you tracking show? Is it the same as last time? Or maybe they are transferring some inventory to your center.

Sorry to hear about yours also. You are probably looking forward to that 20 piece gift also like I was. At least you will get yours. You could tell I was trying to look on the bright side, huh?

My replacement box will show up tomorrow. But like I said, I will use every last item except for the eye stuff since my eyes can't tolerate makeup. Afraid to even give those away though. And normally I may keep one for a rare formal night. But not this stuff! Old stuff is dangerous. So the replacement box was well deserved considering I would have had 9 Jane iredale products that may possibly be unsafe along with 2 missing. 6 Borghese? Now that would be VERY difficult to use. LOL...

What are you doing with your two Jane iredale eye products (6 total) ? Maybe we should ask them if they truely are that old? They are not sealed in packaging...
Did not realize the date when I got my first box --- the mascara is in my purse for touch-ups and works really well actually

You? I am still in a frenzy over this, and I already got my stuff! Me and Tobygirl went stark raving mad over this. LOL.... Now just close the thread and your eyes and pretend this is not here. Easy as pie, huh? LOL...

I really do love it all! I am a face care addict, so this was nirvana for me! I got about nearly a grand worth of stuff for $75.

Now I wonder why it is taking until Weds for Tobygirl's to be delivered? Could some of their distribution centers have run out? Mine came from my same state. Hey Tobygirl what does you tracking show? Is it the same as last time? Or maybe they are transferring some inventory to your center.
My first order (2 boxes) was shipped on a Wednesday from PA and arrived on a Saturday (TX)

This time left PA on a Friday and will arrive on Wednesday (estimated)

Hey Candes, we both need help with this addiction (I already decided that no matter how many extras I have certain items are NOT going in the gift pile) - if we lived closer we could start a support group LOL :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My first order (2 boxes) was shipped on a Wednesday from PA and arrived on a Saturday (TX)

This time left PA on a Friday and will arrive on Wednesday (estimated)

Hey Candes, we both need help with this addiction (I already decided that no matter how many extras I have certain items are NOT going in the gift pile) - if we lived closer we could start a support group LOL :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I usually give tons of stuff away. I like way too much this time around... I may give my daughter some candles to be nice and obviously Borghese. The mascaras and conditioners hmm... But if you think about it, most of my samples from all six boxes will only add up to 1 1/2 full sizes each except for a few. And it is well rounded so you can use most at the same time. Besides the Borghese, it really isn't all that much. So there is nothing to be ashamed about.. Really :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And you know what? I will still be cutting empties with my pointy scissors for the last few drops.

My replacement box shipped at 6PM and will arrive the next day (Sat)! Now how is that for fast? I live in PA though. I thought 1 day shipping was the norm.

TX? My best and long time internet friend is from TX.

I usually give tons of stuff away. I like way too much this time around... I may give my daughter some candles to be nice and obviously Borghese. The mascaras and conditioners hmm... But if you think about it, most of my samples from all six boxes will only add up to 1 1/2 full sizes each except for a few. And it is well rounded so you can use most at the same time. Besides the Borghese, it really isn't all that much. So there is nothing to be ashamed about.. Really :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And you know what? I will still be cutting empties with my pointy scissors for the last few drops.

My replacement box shipped at 6PM and will arrive the next day (Sat)! Now how is that for fast? I live in PA though. I thought 1 day shipping was the norm.

TX? My best and long time internet friend is from TX.
I do the same thing with my scissors :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Well, no wonder you got yours so fast - you live in the same state. Although, that makes me feel better about my shipping time - almost thought there was some kind of problem (the problem is Tx is so big and so far from PA) :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I do the same thing with my scissors :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Well, no wonder you got yours so fast - you live in the same state. Although, that makes me feel better about my shipping time - almost thought there was some kind of problem (the problem is Tx is so big and so far from PA) :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
A little off topic, but I just won a seafood gift basket. How nice :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Can't believe that my husband doesn't say a word although many boxes were paid for months ago. But I got a Memebox yesterday (Blech, never again). 4 SS mystery yesterday. 1 SS mystery today. 1 SS mystery tomorrow, 1 Blush tomorrow, and my final Julep on Monday.

Plus since SS was so nice, I didn't cancel this months SS box. And Discover Marta will be soon this month also.

Makes me feel like I have to hide the evidnce (empty boxes), ya know? But, it all comes nearly at once... :blush:

A little off topic, but I just won a seafood gift basket. How nice :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Can't believe that my husband doesn't say a word although many boxes were paid for months ago. But I got a Memebox yesterday (Blech, never again). 4 SS mystery yesterday. 1 SS mystery today. 1 SS mystery tomorrow, 1 Blush tomorrow, and my final Julep on Monday.

Plus since SS was so nice, I didn't cancel this months SS box. And Discover Marta will be soon this month also.

Makes me feel like I have to hide the evidnce (empty boxes), ya know? But, it all comes nearly at once... :blush:
Since you didn't cancel SS do you know what the other items are yet (dashboard reveal) ?

Who's the seafood basket from?

This month I am getting: Ipsy, SS mystery boxes, love with food ( FREE promo and than I will cancel - can't say no to FREE), and Graze (if you're interested in trying it for FREE message me)

Cancelled: QBox, SS (for now), Love with Food (except the FREE one)

I am hoping to add one or two more boxes but am waiting for cyber Monday - I have heard subs have AMAZING deals during that time :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Since you didn't cancel SS do you know what the other items are yet (dashboard reveal) ?

Who's the seafood basket from?

This month I am getting: Ipsy, SS mystery boxes, love with food ( FREE promo and than I will cancel - can't say no to FREE), and Graze (if you're interested in trying it for FREE message me)

Cancelled: QBox, SS (for now), Love with Food (except the FREE one)

I am hoping to add one or two more boxes but am waiting for cyber Monday - I have heard subs have AMAZING deals during that time :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
You had me all excited thinking maybe my dashboard was updated. Never thought to look, but it is still sept. Boxes ship in 3 days.

Won the 1st prize seafood from "Wild Selections". Was very close to winning a cancun trip if you think about it.

When I am all done with this month, I should be down to just Blush, SS and discover Marta (paid for a year). I won't be needing anything for a while, after this.

Thanx for the cyber monday tip although I need more boxes like I need a hole in my head.

Painting my nails with Crabtree and Evelyn that I got a while back from a Beauty.com promo. The color (clemantine/mandarin)is to die for! I thought it would be ugly!

You had me all excited thinking maybe my dashboard was updated. Never thought to look, but it is still sept. Boxes ship in 3 days.

Won the 1st prize seafood from "Wild Selections". Was very close to winning a cancun trip if you think about it.

When I am all done with this month, I should be down to just Blush, SS and discover Marta (paid for a year). I won't be needing anything for a while, after this.

Thanx for the cyber monday tip although I need more boxes like I need a hole in my head.

Painting my nails with Crabtree and Evelyn that I got a while back from a Beauty.com promo. The color (clemantine/mandarin)is to die for! I thought it would be ugly!
Winning anything is exciting (last week I won a FREE domino sugar and a FREE box of organic mac/cheese and I was acting like it was something big)

Graze is a box of natural treats that are so delicious (4 portioned treats per box - savory and sweet selections) - I look forward to my box every week (weekly or bimonthly) I usually snack on these during my downtime at home :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

/monthly_10_2014/post-113967-0-02525000-1412195825.jpg">/monthly_10_2014/post-113967-0-02525000-1412195825_thumb.jpg

@@candes Yep, same as this... Almost exactly!  Except my headband was different.

/monthly_10_2014/post-113967-0-02525000-1412195825.jpg">/monthly_10_2014/post-113967-0-02525000-1412195825_thumb.jpg

@@candes Yep, same as this... Almost exactly! Except my headband was different.
Yes, the same for me as well - except brown headband, dark red clips, and the stila is a lovely color called apricot.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 0
Yes, the same for me as well - except brown headband, dark red clips, and the stila is a lovely color called apricot.
My headband was gold, which is fine... I wear a lot of gold jewelry.  My clips are the same.  And I got the Stila in a previous box, so this one might go to my goddaughter, she loves playing makeup. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back