Need your opinions about this outfit I bought today! (photo)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the shoes came from Cato! They were only $19.99 and they have them in a wide variety of colors!

I just don't want to look like I bought an outfit off a mannequin, kwim? :lol: But the shoes are sooooo comfortable.

I had picked out a pair of capris that looked really good but they had buttons down the sides and some flat pockets on the sides also. I decided against it because it looked too "matchy" to me.

The top has an open back and ties at the neck, but I will be wearing my hair down anyway.

:lol: What's cute? The outfit, or my butt? (because if you say my butt is cute you will be my best friend forever!) :lol:

It used to be bigger! I have lost sixty something pounds, believe it or not!

that outfit is cute, and the shoes aren't too much. I'd probably wear a skirt though, just because I'm uber girly and feminine. I think an a-line skirt and those shoes and the top would be gorgeous. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That outfit is really cute, but I do think the shoes are a little much. A little too matchy-matchy for my taste.

Back