Need your opinions about this outfit I bought today! (photo)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everybody!

I am 5'11" and with those on I am somewhere over 6 feet, but I'm cool with it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yeah...I've got junk in my trunk. :lol:

I like them! I really like the shoes actually, it's so great to find shoes and a shirt that match, that's a pleasure in life, lol!

I wish my butt looked like that! I have no butt....i am BUTT-LESS!

The outfit is cute. Just dont wear the shoes everytime you wear the outfit.

I like matched outfits too. I'm learning to mixmatch the accessories.

I love your butt oops I mean the shoes! I love that outfit on you looks very spring

I think the outfit looks great.

And, your butt looks fine. I hope I have as good a figure as you after I have children.

I love the outfit! Especially the shoes, I've been thinking about getting some of those [ones that lace up your ankle]. I don't think it's too "matchy-matchy", it looks put together in a sweet kinda way :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And your butt is cute! Yes I said it! Curves are great, I have none. LOL.

I think it's cute. If *I* were wearing it, I would probably wear flip flops and save the wedges for a cute summerr dress. And I would wear a chunky beaded necklace in a contrasting color (short, not long), wear my hair up in a cute messy do, and add a slouchy bag also in a contrasting color.

Back