New Beauty Test Tube vs the QVC version

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully this promo will still be available once I sign up for the april test tube!

Tried to edit,but unfortuntely doesnt apply for ha residents. Was hoping it would work sincemy reg shipping rate is $16.

the code worked for me.  Thank you so much!  Now this savings on shipping can help fund my other subscriptions
icon_cheesygrin.gif

FYI - THE NEW QVC TUBE-  6oz WEN -assorted 2oz amazing grace shower gel 2oz st tropez self tanner 2oz bliss facial cleanser 1/2 oz strivecten sd 1/2 oz Peter Thomas Roth resurface laser gel  Full size Mally eyeshadow stick -assorted Tarte Lipsurgence New Beauty magazine 

Received my new beauty test tube yesterday. The value was $96 dollars, not including the $50 spa card, or $10 magazine. First test tube I received and quite happy with the contents.

The delivery date of my QVC shipment now says 4/7/12. I'm pretty sure it used to say 4/2/12. I hope this doesn't turn into one of those "let's keep pushing the date back in one week increments over the course of a month" deals like last year.

It was the non QVC. Inside was Pacifica Hawaiian Ruby Guava perfume, Dalton color creme lip gloss, Dr. Dennis gross alpha beta glow pads 10, tarte mascara, borghese fango mud mask, smashbox photo finish, Dr Brant pores no more anti-aging, philosophy inner grace shampoo, wen cleansing conditioner, loreal elnett satin hairspray full size, PS pro advanced fluoride nail strengthener, and tarte pure maracuja oil.

Originally Posted by Felosh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It was the non QVC. Inside was Pacifica Hawaiian Ruby Guava perfume, Dalton color creme lip gloss, Dr. Dennis gross alpha beta glow pads 10, tarte mascara, borghese fango mud mask, smashbox photo finish, Dr Brant pores no more anti-aging, philosophy inner grace shampoo, wen cleansing conditioner, loreal elnett satin hairspray full size, PS pro advanced fluoride nail strengthener, and tarte pure maracuja oil.
That's a pretty sweet tube! Lots of QVC vendors in there for it being the non-qvc version lol.

EDIT: Those products just sounded so familiar, so I looked through my blog archives and found that I received nearly the identical tube from my QVC shipment last May! All the same stuff except for the L'oreal hairspray, Smashbox & Dr. Brandt. Interesting...

Originally Posted by Felosh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think I need to get in on this one! lol...just what I need, more beauty products. 

thanks, felosh:)  i am not lucking out with my qvc and non-qvc this months...i actually gave out the Pacifica Hawaiian Ruby Guava lotion and body wash to several friends for Christmas because I liked the initial scent of it.  Didn't realize till later that after wearing it a few minutes, that the smell changes so I ended up returning the rest.  I hope the perfume is a lot better.

Also, didnt we just get the Dr Brant pores no more and Philosophy Grace shampoo in one of test tubes from last quarter?

Back