New Beauty Test Tube vs the QVC version

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, I'm soooo excited now! They finally threw in some makeup! I already have the Tarte mascara, but I'm totally pumped about most of the stuff in this batch. This will be my favorite regular test tube yet... though I do hate Elnett (unless they've managed to do something about that awful stays-on-your-hair-all-day smell since I last tried it). And more WEN? Holy crap - the subscription companies love to cram that down our throats! But LOL @glamourdolleyes with the "Who eats that?"
claps.gif
 Whatever, though, I can't wait to get it!

LOL Well to be fair the person who posted it as assorted flavors wrote it, it's not officially what QVC or Test Tube wrote. I think the OP should have written "assorted fragrances" instead of "flavors" but most likely didn't know better.

Oh I know it wasn't QVC, I just found it funny. My mom used to ask me what flavor shampoo I wanted when I was younger and I always got a chuckle out of it.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL Well to be fair the person who posted it as assorted flavors wrote it, it's not officially what QVC or Test Tube wrote. I think the OP should have written "assorted fragrances" instead of "flavors" but most likely didn't know better.

This Q test tube looks like a great one! And I love WEN! It's all I've used for about 7 months now. They have an awesome TSV coming up on April 14 that I've already received early! Can't wait for this :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This promo is still working for those of us who missed it last time- and it just worked for me in Firefox!

Originally Posted by lloronita /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have Auto-deliv on the QVC test tube.  I saw a entry in their QVC forum on how I could get free delivery on my remaining 3 tubes for the year.  I went into My Account, AD orders, Edit and changed the shipping to Free UPS Air Promo Upgrade.  The $6.98 delivery charge vanished.  I had to go in and do that indiv. for each of the test tubes.  But that's $21 savings.  Also, for some bizarre reason it wouldn't work in Chrome, I had to go in thru IE. (Someone else also said it won't work on Firefox)  So, it looks like it works, wose case scenario, I somehow still get billed for shipping, but it's worth a try.

Back