New Limited Box - La Praire

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are new products soon to come out! That's why they have the ice mea ting on glossyboxes site it you click on limited boxes.

This is an awesome skin product collection. Some of their stuff goes for $1050.00. Platinum. I saw it in Elle and contacted Glossybox and asked them for one of their products, little did I know they were planning a whole set of the stuff, I about fell over. Anyway so far I've gotten 2 sets and want to talk to my husband into getting a few more. That way I can save if I really like it and buy more of the collection as I need it. We will see. : )

Yikes...my glossy addiction is spiraling...I want this too...but will wait a little while...coupon???  I was glad I was patient on the holiday box...but I'm not good at being patient!

So I was browsing online and found that the La Prairie eye cream was in the ( Australian?)  August box in 2012, I wonder if the U.S version will receive something similar? 

IMG_0115-1.jpg

If so at least we can get a possible idea of the sample size :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Source:  http://www.thefruitything.com/2012/08/glossybox-august.html

That's a really small sample, I doubt it would come in a limited box. I got the ginseng cream and only got 3 uses out of such a small sample. I need to really try a product for at least a week to know if I'll like it and with the prices this company charges I better see results!

Quote: Originally Posted by SaraP /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's a really small sample, I doubt it would come in a limited box. I got the ginseng cream and only got 3 uses out of such a small sample.
I need to really try a product for at least a week to know if I'll like it and with the prices this company charges I better see results!
the sample shown is eye cream, so that could be it.  even full size eye creams are not that big.    

That's what I thought because they do have the same shapes and are coming out at the same time. And just the way Glossybox has been advertising it. If you go on Glossyboxes site and click on Limited box and ice cube is melting and I think will totally melted in 10 days or so. So I think it's the ice crystal products. Which would be awesome! I think this box will be of high quality and it would be ashamed if people don't take advantage of it! I look forward to starting a new skin care line myself and while I use up the boxes I got I can save to start replacing the product when it runs out.

I caved and bought one. I might be a tad obsessed with skincare and decided I couldn't live without this box. Love all glossybox special edition boxes. If a couple becomes available ill buy another!

Quote: Originally Posted by camel11 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I can't figure out how to buy one --- do you have to wait for an invite?
Sorry but yes. You either need the invitation or have to wait until the 27th.

No

Sorry but yes. You either need the invitation or have to wait until the 27th.
no you don't have to. I didn't get an invite either. Google "Glossybox la praire" and it will come up.

Quote: Originally Posted by nicolesegarra /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No
no you don't have to. I didn't get an invite either. Google "Glossybox la praire" and it will come up.
Nice! A loop hole! This will totally sell out before official release then. I am going to pass this along to others. Thanks!

UGH. Bought it. I think this will make a lovely Mother's Day gift for my mother (she lovesssss $$ skin care, and will love that she can't afford this!)

Finally caved and ordered one.  I want to love it but also hope that I don't fall in love with any particular product because that'll kill my bank account. 

I bought one. I had thought it was an expensive skin care line, until I checked out the la prairie website. Heart palpitations....now I don't know whether I want to love it or not. Is there a word for exponentially expensive?

I was just looking at the invite again for this and notice that it said EXTREMELY LIMITED. Box. So, they only have so many. I bet they sell out early on these. I wonder if they will have enough to make it to January 27th. Who knows? Just glad I got mine.

Back