November Birchbox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Katie-Gaslight /img/forum/go_quote.gif

detectives of MUT, any news on this month's boxes yet?
Too early. The earliest we should see something, going by previous months, is around the 7th.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Too early. The earliest we should see something, going by previous months, is around the 7th.
le sigh... but i want to know now!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i remember my first box arrived sooo early.. wait, let me rephrase that: if it would have been sent to the right place, it would have been arrived sooo early (on the 9th). the boxes after were slooooow. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

le sigh... but i want to know now!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i remember my first box arrived sooo early.. wait, let me rephrase that: if it would have been sent to the right place, it would have been arrived sooo early (on the 9th). the boxes after were slooooow. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
LOL I'm practically stalking the box links every day. As soon as it goes live I'll post the info.

and this why you're awesome AND terrible
wub.gif
hahaha. every month i want to let myself be surprised and NOT look up what's possibly going to be in the box, but each time i try to i end up stalking your posts in the BB threads.... bad, katie. bad.

:D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> it's only one more weeeek until the 10th!

Who's betting at least a couple boxes will have leftover blinc mascara, pangea organics creams/scrubs, or ahava foot creams? haha

I have really long eyelashes that just need one coat to make them darker.  That could make a difference.

Don't forget AHAVA hand lotion!

Originally Posted by americanclassic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Who's betting at least a couple boxes will have leftover blinc mascara, pangea organics creams/scrubs, or ahava foot creams? haha

I cant wait to see what I get.  I dont need any lotion, but at the same time it is winter and my skin gets dry. 

Originally Posted by kole9339 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm always excited to get my Birchbox, but lately I have been less than thrilled with my products. I always see everyone's youtube videos and blog posts about what they received, and I always like other boxes better than my own!

This is where I am. I watched videos and got excited about the Laura Geller stuff and mineral powders but never actually received those myself.  I think I need to tweak my beauty profile or something.

Originally Posted by shoplessjess /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just got my shipment notification.
Ditto. Way to go Birchbox! Woohoo! I think this is the first time it's ever been shipped THIS early... wait I take that back... it's shipping through Streamlite! LOL

i got mine too!!! can't wait to get it! my box usually ships quickly and ever since i complained to way up about my parcels getting thrown around, shipped to god-knows-where and getting stolen because the carriers leave them in front of the door (we live next to a homeless shelter.. ahem.. who with a somewhat sane mind does that?!) the person who now delivers the mail didn't mess up once and manages to get in and leave my packages INSIDE. so if all goes well, i should have my BB by next wednesday! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> so excitteedddd!

gonna go see if the links work..

Hello*!!  I got my email notice as well.   It says that they are getting into the holiday spirit... I am too!!!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

how much do your parcels weigh?

mine is a featherweight @ .45 lbs. they better put some gold dust covered make up in there.. the ahava cleanser from october made me break out so bad. i just can't chance my skin care.

Received the email notice earlier today - my birchbox weighs 0.4388 lbs this month! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So excited, this'll be my second one:)

how much do your parcels weigh?

mine is a featherweight @ .45 lbs. they better put some gold dust covered make up in there.. the ahava cleanser from october made me break out so bad. i just can't chance my skin care.
Judging by the size, my box is 0.4688 lbs. except packet items or mini samples again. lol

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Judging by the size, my box is 0.4688 lbs. except packet items or mini samples again. lol

if they would include samples like the LG primer each month (the size) i'd be happy! do they ever send out f/s items anymore??

Originally Posted by Katie-Gaslight /img/forum/go_quote.gifdo they ever send out f/s items anymore??
Judging by the official Birchbox pictures of each box since August... no. Last full size item I've seen sent out was the Laura Geller blush back in July.

Back