November Birchbox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Judging by the official Birchbox pictures of each box since August... no. Last full size item I've seen sent out was the Laura Geller blush back in July.

of course... wanna know why? cause i signed up for the august box.

they were like.. ohh, katie signed up. quick, throw out all f/s products. > :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> LOL

i'm keeping my fingers crossed for sure... i was browsing the store today at work because with these month's points i'll have $20 to spend on birchbox. i wish there was something that really tweaked my interest, that also has free shipping... and is <$20 lol.. we'll know in a couple of days!

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Judging by the official Birchbox pictures of each box since August... no. Last full size item I've seen sent out was the Laura Geller blush back in July.
We're the Incoco Nail Polish strips full size items in September? I feel a pattern... LG blush in July, Incoco in September.... every other month is a full sized item, maybe? So, then this month may be another full sized item month! haha *wishful thinking* 
yahootongue.gif

Originally Posted by ablueorange /img/forum/go_quote.gif

We're the Incoco Nail Polish strips full size items in September? I feel a pattern... LG blush in July, Incoco in September.... every other month is a full sized item, maybe? So, then this month may be another full sized item month! haha *wishful thinking* 
yahootongue.gif

i don't think they were... i think full size for those is enough strips for 2 manis (given you are using all the strips), the BB one's were officially for one mani only.. as far as i know.. maybe i'm lying :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> lol

yahootongue.gif
No. The Incoco nail polish applique's contain 16 strips while

Full size strips

Sample that came in the September Birchbox - 12 strips.

No shipping notice yet.
frown.gif
 hopefully today.  This'll be box 5. Im nervous about cancelling because the second I do the next box after would probably be amazing. That's my luck.  I'm giving it until December.

Ooh, the shipping thing says it has been accepted by the USPS - I hope I get it today! 

OHH I'm so glad I found this thread! I always get super excited about Birch Box. The past few boxes have been nice.. Last 2 months were alright. But I'm hoping my November box is awesome! Says it weights 0.7065 lbs...!!!
biggrin.gif

Same for me, i got my notice, but no info on streamlite's site yet

Originally Posted by Steffi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just got shipping notice but don't know how much it weighs since it isn't on Streamlite's site yet. BLAH.

Incoco strips weren't full size--but even if they were, a few nail stickers is nowhere near a full--sized baked blush :/

yahootongue.gif
Of all the silly numbers.. Why 16?? We have 10 fingers :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. It's like having 6 extras for mistakes--could have just rounded it up to another multiple of 10 lol

Quote: Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No. The Incoco nail polish applique's contain 16 strips

It shipped pretty early this month!

"Your November Birchbox has shipped! This month, we’re getting into the holiday spirit with gift-worthy products that add a little warmth and sparkle to the cold winter months."

hope they can live up to their words--I'm betting there will be at least a couple dud boxes that leave people upset. I just don't like that some boxes are amazing, with LOTS of good deluxe samples, and others are universally unappealing, with pretty much nothing but free samples.

I don't know how much my box weighs because the tracking # doesn't even work yet. I don't understand why they don't ship it a few days earlier to people on the west coast--some people get their boxes like 10 days after most people get theirs.

I still have faith in Birchbox! I was VERY annoyed after receiving a duplicate sample of the (IMHO terrible) blinc mascara in my September box, and the box I received was different than the box that was listed on the website, but I received 100 BB points for the mixup, and I cant complain by an essentially "free" birchbox (with a perfume in it that was DIVINE!). 

At the end of the day, Birchbox has introduced me to FABULOUS products I otherwise would have turned my head to. I received the Clark's Botanicals Intense Radiance Mask last month and ohhhh myyyy gosh. I would have picked up the $72 1.7fl.oz full size product and put it down laughing, but this stuff was incredible for my skin. Its never been so clear and radiant, and a little goes a VERY long way. 

Last month's birchbox was a 100% hit. Praying for a good November month ! No shipping notice yet =(

my box is somewhere between being received by USPS and arriving in providence, i think. it says electronic shipping info received, but they often don't scan enough times. maybe i'll go downstairs and check if it's there :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

No idea. December has most of the special holidays so it's only reasonable to think the boxes in December will be good.

ohh i certainly hope that december is gonna be good. it's my birthday month, so im hoping for some major goodies!

based on some blog reviews, it seems like last December's BB was pretty good.. But you know, that was when Birchbox was pretty good :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. At the least, I'd probably expect whimsical holiday confetti.

Originally Posted by SarahNerd /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Are December boxes typically special?

Back