October Target Beauty Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
w00t thanks :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Here's what's in it:

Skinfix Ultra Rich Body Butter

Luxuriate in a super-rich formula that quenches dry skin. 

Hello Mojito Mint Toothpaste
This dye-free, sugar-free paste safely polishes your teeth and freshens your breath.

Olly Beauty Vitamins
An expert blend of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and collagen that promotes healthy eyes, skin & hair. 

Expressionist Mascara Traveler 
This natural mascara formula creates length and volume for luscious lashes. 

ACURE Moroccan Argan Oil + Stem Cell Triple Repair Shampoo & Conditioner
Restore your hair with the help of organic argan oil, which provides moisture to even the most damaged hair leaving it soft and manageable.

Goody Ouchless Silicone Lined Elastics
These must-have elastics are made without metal for reduced snags and pulls.

Covergirl Intensify Me Eyeliner 300
Create instant drama with this intense black formula that glides on smoothly and dries quickly.

Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede Lipstick
Its velvety-soft formula moisturizes with shea butter and aloe for color that lasts. 

Roc Retinol Correction Eye Cream
This non-greasy eye cream is especially formulated to help even out dark circles and reduce puffiness. 

S.W. Basics Certified Organic Body Scrub
Get gentle exfoliation & deep hydration made from 3 simple ingredients: sugar, coconut oil and shredded coconut.

Last edited by a moderator:
I so do not need more things but this was one of the better boxes they have had in a long time so I found myself clicky clicking and now it's on its way. 

I am still talking to CS...about the new box. Will this carry 10 (as written) or 9 (as pictured). Its took like forever to answer this. And yes the first October box...mine did not came with the coupon. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Answers I received...Check with the store for the coupon and if you receive less products go to store and they will provide you or may be substitute the missing product.

30 min and this answer...I am really not sure if stores does what she said. Can anyone confirm?

I am still talking to CS...about the new box. Will this carry 10 (as written) or 9 (as pictured). Its took like forever to answer this. And yes the first October box...mine did not came with the coupon. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Answers I received...Check with the store for the coupon and if you receive less products go to store and they will provide you or may be substitute the missing product.

30 min and this answer...I am really not sure if stores does what she said. Can anyone confirm?
Stores are even more clueless. Once I wanted to use a manufacturer coupon with their $3 off $15 beauty items (regular, out of beauty box) coupon and the clerk said it is against their policy. I asked her to show me the exact items regarding this on their policy (because I am familiar with their policy and there is no such thing). She read the papers for 15 minutes and did not even apologize after she couldn't find. :/

She scanned my items and coupons with a very nasty attitude that required complaining to her supervisor, but just passed thinking she might have had a bad day.

So, if they say it's against policy please ask them to show you the specific item on their policy. If they cannot show, they have to honor it, as far as I know (please correct me if I am wrong).

So I finally got a reply if there is the mascara in the box (its mentioned but not pictured)...there will be no Mascara included in the box.

and looks like the ROC products will be the eye cream.

Still the box looks great and is already sold out.

So I finally got a reply if there is the mascara in the box (its mentioned but not pictured)...there will be no Mascara included in the box.

and looks like the ROC products will be the eye cream.

Still the box looks great and is already sold out.
:( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But the description says 10 items.

This is just false advertisement.

If the mascara is listed on the card and is not in the box I will definitely go to store and ask for an adjustment.

Thanks for asking them and letting us know.

Box is good...

but everything is kept so confusing...products mentioned is not same as pictured....ROC product has this confusion...when I called the CS...reply I received was it will be eye cream and now there are couple of pics found on internet which shows the night cream and not the eye cream....

and no mascara of course...

Box is good...

but everything is kept so confusing...products mentioned is not same as pictured....ROC product has this confusion...when I called the CS...reply I received was it will be eye cream and now there are couple of pics found on internet which shows the night cream and not the eye cream....

and no mascara of course...
It's very misleading and highly unusual for Target I think. The SW Basics pictured too was not the one in the description. The one pictured was the Exfoliant, which I LOVE. I would've bought the box, but it was only a foil packet and didn't really need the rest of it. It's weird they'd post the wrong ROC and SW product, now no mascara..

I received my box in the mail today and I have to say that this box is really nice for $10. Although the brands aren't high end, they are somewhat new to me and things that I would be tempted to buy from Target while I'm there for other things (especially with the $3 off of $15 coupon.) 

I got my box today! I received everything pictured. Now, based on the description, I should have gotten mojito mint toothpaste, but I got the supermint (pictured). I did not get a mascara. My lipstick is a beautiful color - a berry shade called wardrobe. I am pretty pleased with this box, but I don't like that they couldn't get the description to match up with the photo properly

I got my box and loved it! 

My variations are:

Revlon Lipstick in Flashing Lights-a pink/coral color. 

ROC night cream not the eye cream. 

Mojito Mint toothpaste

Grapefruit Glam Vitamin

SW Basics Exfoliant

Blue, purple & teal elastics

Back