October Target Beauty Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stores are even more clueless. Once I wanted to use a manufacturer coupon with their $3 off $15 beauty items (regular, out of beauty box) coupon and the clerk said it is against their policy. I asked her to show me the exact items regarding this on their policy (because I am familiar with their policy and there is no such thing). She read the papers for 15 minutes and did not even apologize after she couldn't find. :/

She scanned my items and coupons with a very nasty attitude that required complaining to her supervisor, but just passed thinking she might have had a bad day.

So, if they say it's against policy please ask them to show you the specific item on their policy. If they cannot show, they have to honor it, as far as I know (please correct me if I am wrong).
If you EVER have a problem with a coupon at Target just check out (without the coupon, but keep it) go right over to guest services and tell them you forgot to use your coupon. I do this ALL the time they never give me a fight or an issue they just give me the cash back for the value of the coupon.

My bf used to manage at Target. I realize somethings may have changed but that's what he told me works the best. If the cashier is being a PITA just have guest services handle it. I've had to do it almost always with the Target beauty box coupons. It says it include "hair care" but never rings on the hair care items I purchase even though they are from the hair care section in the store.

I'm so bummed, my box tracking said it was delivered on Saturday, but I don't have my box.

It was likely stolen or delivered elsewhere and my post office was no help. Target said they're sending me another one. Here's hoping I get this one. 

I'm also missing a shipment of vitamins I ordered. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> grrr

Bizgirlva, on 28 Oct 2015 - 11:37 AM, said:
I'm so bummed, my box tracking said it was delivered on Saturday, but I don't have my box.

It was likely stolen or delivered elsewhere and my post office was no help. Target said they're sending me another one. Here's hoping I get this one. 

I'm also missing a shipment of vitamins I ordered. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> grrr
This has happened twice with my Target boxes.  I've been able to get replacements from Target quickly but it's annoying!

This has happened twice with my Target boxes.  I've been able to get replacements from Target quickly but it's annoying!
My replacement is finally on the way.

I learned that my regular post man has a separated shoulder and won't be delivering for a month or MORE. Even after I begged him to come back. He "said" he'd talk to the new guy delivering my mail, I told him the new guy is leaving my stuff outside and it's been stolen!  I just got everything changed to work for the next couple of months until my regular wonderful post man heals up and returns to work. 

He said he's getting fat from not walking everyday, poor guy!

how do you find out when these are available? is there a email list, or do you have to keep checking the website?

mandys, on 02 Nov 2015 - 3:01 PM, said:how do you find out when these are available? is there a email list, or do you have to keep checking the website?
There is rarely any notice.  I always check here but to be fair MSA and a few others let you know as soon as they find out. 

A month or so ago I had a package marked by USPS as delivered (not the Target box but another package) and it wasn't in my box.  I contacted USPS and got no response at all.... so I kept contacting them and then lo and behold... the item shows up in my box exactly ONE WEEK later.  I was like... what the heck?! but at least it showed up.  It was a pair of pants I paid almost $30 for that was sold out so I was fuming but OH SO HAPPY when it finally landed in my box.  

A month or so ago I had a package marked by USPS as delivered (not the Target box but another package) and it wasn't in my box.  I contacted USPS and got no response at all.... so I kept contacting them and then lo and behold... the item shows up in my box exactly ONE WEEK later.  I was like... what the heck?! but at least it showed up.  It was a pair of pants I paid almost $30 for that was sold out so I was fuming but OH SO HAPPY when it finally landed in my box.  
You're so lucky. Nothing has show up for me and it's been two weeks. 

I've been lurking on their website, and no new box! Maybe they're doing a Black Friday thing?
Me too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Page has been open for the past days, I keep refreshing. Actually, black Friday makes sense.

I wish they didn't toy around with our feelings and just had a fixed launch day each month :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back