Petit Vour - Vegan & Cruelty Free sub

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm dropping both BB and Ipsy mainly because they send products with a lot of chemicals (SLS, parabens, etc) and I'm trying to make the switch to more natural and cruelty free brands. I know that Petit Vour is cruelty free and vegan, but do they also only feature natural products as well?

I'm dropping both BB and Ipsy mainly because they send products with a lot of chemicals (SLS, parabens, etc) and I'm trying to make the switch to more natural and cruelty free brands. I know that Petit Vour is cruelty free and vegan, but do they also only feature natural products as well?
pretty sure most of the stuff is natural as well, if you haven't already seen this

http://www.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/category/petit-vour-reviews

it goes back at least a year of the products/brands in the boxes to give you a good idea ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> This is one of the boxes I plan on keeping for quite a while

My box is slowly very slowly making it's way by DHL to the uk. It seems to of been a week already . Can't wait to see the box contents this will be my second box I think . It's a great box concept I gave up vegan cuts for this one

My box is slowly very slowly making it's way by DHL to the uk. It seems to of been a week already . Can't wait to see the box contents this will be my second box I think . It's a great box concept I gave up vegan cuts for this one
Hope it arrives soon!  This month is a GREAT mix--I loved it.  Can't wait to hear what you think

Thanks for the head's up about Saffron Rouge. Explains why I never get a reply to my emails and things.

I'm going to re-sub to PV, Last month I received a small but nice package from them.

Has August's box shipped yet? I see that they are still accepting subscribers on their home page.. I'm wondering what's in the box??

My email says " mid- August". So much has happened in just the first week in our home that I feel like it's mid- August already. 

Okay, I got a clear schedule with real-people hours and I can finally start my subscription for next month's box! So excited about this. From what I've seen in blog reviews, the items are really high quality. I may even cancel Ipsy and just do this box. 

Ipsy's nice, but I kind of had the realization that a bunch of the items they send our are kind of cheap. Not just price wise, that wouldn't bother me, but like... cheap quality. May take up birchbox instead. So many possibilities! Haha.

Back