Petit Vour - Vegan & Cruelty Free sub

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the following

ellovi tinted lip butter

lily lolo eyeshadow in cosmopolitan - which looks to be matte bark (re dirty) brown

root science serum

varok leave in conditioner

I was hoping for the scrub, not the serum.  The serum is too rich for my already oily skin.  the lip butter is nice, but the tint is so light.   The eyeshadow is fine, because it will work nicely with the sept starlooks.

I am not sure about the yarok - who else here has fine oily hair?  Would you use this?  thanks!

petitvour.1.png
petitvour.3.png
petitvoir.4.pn
 I need to learn to do spoilers...but, until then I will say this: I have dry everything!!  I've been loving face oils since they sent out the Pelle & MUN and now I want to try them all!!  My color is "sidewalk" which is a matte grey and I won't wear it.  Everything else will be treasured.  Thanks PV!

grey is nice.  what colors do you like to wear, as I find grey is a great neutral that can be worn with browns, blues, purples, greens....just about any color. 

I was reading reviews on the

yarok leave in conditioner to see if it would be suitable for my hair type and this one cracked me up!

"I bought this as a leave-in end conditioner for my underarm length, thick, wavy/curly hair"

I think she meant her hair is past her arms, but that just made me laugh - the visual of someone using a leave in conditioner for their thick, wavy, curly underarm hair!!

Last edited by a moderator:
grey is nice.  what colors do you like to wear, as I find grey is a great neutral that can be worn with browns, blues, purples, greens....just about any color. 
I have something almost identical.  It's an evening look for me.  I usually go very natural during the day.  GREAT idea to start a PV swap thread--wish I had what you're looking for.

In my September box I got the Yarok Leave in Conditioner and I love it!  I have curly hair that gets frizzy easily.  The only product that has ever been effective on my hair is Frizz-Ease, until now.  The Yarok works like a dream, leaves my curls soft, eliminates the frizz and smells good.  Definitely something I will be buying in the future.

i got the same as @@biancardi my eyeshadow is really dark mudpie the balm i have a few of these now love that this one is tinted, i also love yarok products, only use a tiny bit, i got the serum and am using as they said on my instagram as an eye treatment, ooh there was a scrub variant ,wants to see picture, great box this month, like reviewing,

Can any one tell me how this sub box works I sighned up 9/25/14 and I have not gotten a box or tracking i did the 3-mo plan is it normal for them to charge you and wait so long to send a box or even tracking? They just keep telling this, Since you signed up on the 25th, you should be getting an email any day now. We thope you love your first box! I can't seem to get a straight answer. It's now 10/10/14 and they just told me the same thing to day Oh! I didn't realize you signed up in September. Yes, you will be getting a September box. You should have your tracking email any day now. Xx   What to think I really want to try  this sub. I'm just not used to a sub. charging my card and waiting so long to send box or tracking of some sort.  What do they do send 2 mo. at the same time? I'm lost here ..

I think that 9/25 is too late for a september box.  When I signed up in July, I received an August box.

Email them again.  

I think that 9/25 is too late for a september box.  When I signed up in July, I received an August box.

Email them again.
I tried that and they keep telling me you should be getting a tracking email soon hope you love your box. They told me this a week ago not sure what's up.

I still think that a sign up date of 9/25 is too late for a september box. They don't ship out october boxes until mid month, so I bet that is what they are referring to - that you will get a shipping notice soon for that box, which ships out next week

Ask them if it is October's box you are getting first.

I still think that a sign up date of 9/25 is too late for a september box. They don't ship out october boxes until mid month, so I bet that is what they are referring to - that you will get a shipping notice soon for that box, which ships out next week

Ask them if it is October's box you are getting first.
I asked them twice and they keep saying I'm getting September I noticed their page says October box now also.

I think I paid for my box around august  9th and I got my first box the end of sept.    I wrote them also many times before I got the box and I recall them not answering me to fast or at all.  However when I got the box I was very happy with it.

I just subbed last night for the first time. I dropped Boxy Charm and this is my replacement sub, lol. I've been missing Saffron Rouge Inner Circle the last few months and after looking at a year of reviews dor PV, it seems to be the best substitute natural/organic beauty sub around (especially for the price). Does anyone also sub to Vegan Cuts and/or Goodebox? Among the 3, PV had the overall best value for the price over a 12 month period. Vegan Cuts is a bit more expensive at $18/mo but looked like it offered some customization. Goodebox was the most expensive of the 3 at $20/mo and overall had the lowest box value-to price ratio (yep, I'm that big of a sub geek; mama likes her a good deal). I saw somewhere in my relentless review research that PV offers a beauty profile but I can't find it anywhere on the site or under my account. Any suggestions?

I just subbed last night for the first time. I dropped Boxy Charm and this is my replacement sub, lol. I've been missing Saffron Rouge Inner Circle the last few months and after looking at a year of reviews dor PV, it seems to be the best substitute natural/organic beauty sub around (especially for the price). Does anyone also sub to Vegan Cuts and/or Goodebox? Among the 3, PV had the overall best value for the price over a 12 month period. Vegan Cuts is a bit more expensive at $18/mo but looked like it offered some customization. Goodebox was the most expensive of the 3 at $20/mo and overall had the lowest box value-to price ratio (yep, I'm that big of a sub geek; mama likes her a good deal). I saw somewhere in my relentless review research that PV offers a beauty profile but I can't find it anywhere on the site or under my account. Any suggestions?
PV has a very general beauty profile. They give you a link, right after you pay for your subscription (it's in small print). They also send the link again in your email confirmation. 

Hope that helps. 

Did anybody else notice the "Inside the October Box" in PV's most recent email?

2lia0lz.png

Perfume and lippies again? I'm noticing a pattern here... I hope the perfume is at least a deluxe sample. Those little Harvey Prince cards were gone in a flash! I'm hoping for a darker lip color for fall. Anyone familiar with these products? I'm not sure I've seen them.

@pokeballssohard  those are really nice!  I am not familiar with the brands.....I just hope that in one of the items I do not get

rose or jasmine....

A few subscription box bloggers have already received their October box!!  :blink2:  I hope this means that my box is on it's way..

The perfume sample is tiny, from the reviews that I saw for this box.. but I am actually pretty excited to try it.. I totally need a new perfume and this could be the one  :king:  !  The lipsticks look fallish (woohoo!)

mine says on tracking left new york and in final stage to destination ,so that means its flying to uk ,hopefully receive by tuesday next week, 

i been getting this box since march /april and its a lovely box to receive, 

and the profile is a good one , i love international boxes,

Latest posts

Back