Pointed toe shoes out??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ooh thats the other thing.. round toes have to be MUCH higher to look sexy and elegant, dont you think? I have a few, but they're less sexy than my pointed stillettos.

I think pointed toe will always be a classic sophisticated look no matter what the trend.

Don't sweat it Mommy, heels are a classic. Do you and you'll always be in style regardless

No pointed toes will never go out of style its the shoe for the narrow foot, however as far as whats on the runway and in stores this season; its all about the wedge and rounded toe. Which is great for me because that's the shoe that looks great on my foot!

i hear you my sister! *high five*

i love those too! just want to keep all of my options open! lmao~

I think we have a couple of more years before pointed toes are totally out of fashion. Keep wearing the ones you have and enjoy your legs looking all long and sexy!

pointed toe heels are never out, they are all time classic, they are even friendly in the bedroom:11a:

women can be very classy with them, but the only pointed shoes i tried hurt my little toe, so i don't wear them.

I agree, I love wearing wedges in the summer but the majority of my shoes are pointy toed high heeled pumps and I'm NOT giving them up no matter what!!

I think it really depends on your comfort level too. I can sprint in my pumps and feel more comfortable in them that I do in flats. Make your own style ladies!

I totally agree!

Ok I'm done! :yesss:

I agree, they are timeless and not really a fashion - trendy thing... wear them and do not worry :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> just dont wear them for long periods of time cause they aren't the healthiest for the feet :sadno:

Its a ploy to get you to spend money on the latest trend. How else would they get you to buy their new designer shoes if you still have last years designer shoes. LOL.

I hate being a slave to fashion....trends come and go so often!!! My motto is wear whatever makes you feel good, whether the fashion mags say it's in or not.

I DON'T like round point shoes. To me, if they're worn with trousers they make you look that you don't have feet. I love the look of the pointed high heels, but it hurts too much to me to use them... But they look so elegant! The day i would be capable of wearing them and feel comfortable would be the glory

Haven't they been "in" for the longest?

Iono - never followed trends. Don't know why most people do. If you like it, it looks good on you then wear it until the mofo breaks.

f... the newspaper i have like 15 pairs of pointy shoes , it make me look taller and sophisticated even though it pinch my feet

Round toes can be cute, but I think pointy are classic, and by far the most sexy and glamorous.

Back