Pop Sugar Must Have Mystery Box, Summer, 2016

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one coming from CA weighing in at 4lbs and one coming from NY weighing in at 5.4lbs at least it seems i should get 2 completely different boxes...tassels don't weight that much either! However books do :0(

Moving with the post trend...

Got 2 and they are shipping from CA with 4 lb and 3.1 lb weight each.

There would be some variation. I am not a subscriber so anything will be welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
MSA has a couple spoilers up. Looks like it's a mix of items from winter 2015 boxes and some items from the Today show box.

All of the items the gals have received are repeats for me so I'll probably chalk this box up to gifts for xmas and birthdays.  

One of my boxes has shipped (3.1 lbs) and the other still says "processing" so who knows when that one will ship.

Based on the weight of my box (5.2 lbs) and the MSA spoilers, I think I know what I'll be getting.  For $20 I'm satisfied with it.

Looks like the contents for the 3.1 & 3.2 boxes have been posted.  I hope to see spoilers for the 2.8 one tomorrow.  The boxes are good for $20 - I'm excited about the bin and swing design jewelry box; on the downside is the AJ bracelet.

Interestingly my box weight increased from 5.4 to 5.6 lbs and my arrival date moved from Saturday to tomorrow.

I knew Smartpost could be faster than what it usually is, my box shipped Friday and will be here tomorrow.

Mine was delivered today.  My box weight in the beginning was 5.1 and changed to 5.4.  So if the spoilers are correct, I kind of like the dessert book, candle, wine markers (which I am sure I can use as regular markers), tarte eye shadow and of course the mustard and headband (only 2 repeats for me, which are going to be given as gifts).  I hope this is the box I get. 

My ideal box would be: not soap radio shower gel pack, stowaway lipsticks, dessert book, candle, goodie girl cookies and goodie girl cookies!!!!!  A girl can dream!

@ bizgirlva, if you get any lipsticks or shower gel keep me in mind, I will throw in something extra in with those trays!!!

Mine was delivered today.  My box weight in the beginning was 5.1 and changed to 5.4.  So if the spoilers are correct, I kind of like the dessert book, candle, wine markers (which I am sure I can use as regular markers), tarte eye shadow and of course the mustard and headband (only 2 repeats for me, which are going to be given as gifts).  I hope this is the box I get. 

My ideal box would be: not soap radio shower gel pack, stowaway lipsticks, dessert book, candle, goodie girl cookies and goodie girl cookies!!!!!  A girl can dream!

@ bizgirlva, if you get any lipsticks or shower gel keep me in mind, I will throw in something extra in with those trays!!!
Sounds good. My box arrives tomorrow I can't wait to see what's in it. But I have a strong feeling it's all repeated items. 

I wish they'd send more from the limited edition boxes. 

If I knew that PS would continue to do Mystery Boxes, I would prefer to purchase a couple of those. It has been fun trying to guess what could be in there, especially with the weights of the boxes or which distribution center was sending what.  I would still like to purchase the LE boxes (except Holiday, that was a bust!!!)

On different PS note, free mini box w/ purchase of July Reg PS box. Code is JULYMINI and is good for 3 days.

My box was 4.9 lbs and here is what I received

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a nice box - are you happy with it?
Thanks, yes I like it a lot. Since I'm not a monthly subscriber, everything is new to me. Can't wait to taste the mustard, it looks yummy. I thought the big bottle was some kind of drink since it said "elixir", my boyfriend laughed at me since its bubble bath, LOL, thankful I didn't try to drink it

I think most people are getting mustard. That's the one item I'm glad is repeated since I gave my original bottle away last xmas.

Well. Just opened my box and a big Whomp Whomp.. I got the go vino glasses, bubble bath, note cards, headband, candle and I am Sure a mustard. Pure disappointment. I like the note cards and candle. Everything else is a bust.

Well. Just opened my box and a big Whomp Whomp.. I got the go vino glasses, bubble bath, note cards, headband, candle and I am Sure a mustard. Pure disappointment. I like the note cards and candle. Everything else is a bust.
Was yours 5.4 lbs from Ny?

Yes. It started out as 5.1 and final delivery was 5.4. If anyone does not want their dessert book and wine markers I would be willing to trade my bubble bath and mustard.

I loved the mustard! it goes well as a glaze on chicken! also loved the headband.....my daughter whos three keeps trying to steal it! I missed out on these boxes so im sad. if you want to trade pm me i may have something you liked

Back