Popsugar May 2016 box *spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh good to know! Maybe I'll hold off on using it right away. The package doesn't say anything about stripping polish though.

One other note about the

the mat, since mud runs, and color runs are popular when the weather warms up this may seem perfect to throw over your car seats, heck even good to put under muddy paws from hiking with dogs and such
:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Maybe this one won't remove the polish I cannot remember if the baby foot says it will on the packaging but it definitely did for me.  But my feet look so weird during the peel stages I don't show my toes until its all done peeling anyway.  I m curious if this peel is similar to the baby foot but if it is ladies don't plan on wearing sandals for like 2 weeks or so and I wear socks to bed to keep the shedding contained.  I felt like a snake shedding my skin lol.  So gross but so worth it. 

Enjoy your pedicure!

I got my box today and I agree with Bizgiriva that this one is better in person than it seemed from the spoilers. The bracelets are super cute, and the sponge is making my shower smell nice and I have even used it yet.

The foot peels decimate polish, I've used three or four brands and I remember several times going "huh, I HAD polish on"! Definitely count on a few weeks downtime with no sandals and wearing socks cuz it gets gross, but man do your feet look and feel good after! So happy they sent his, I was out of peels. This whole box is amazing. Again. I'm giving the yoga mat to my son who's just taken up a practice but I'll use the rest. The facial spray is great- it smells amazing, I've been using it all day, essential oils this diluted shouldn't be an irritant but it's probably best to patch test if anyone is concerned.

The foot peels decimate polish, I've used three or four brands and I remember several times going "huh, I HAD polish on"! Definitely count on a few weeks downtime with no sandals and wearing socks cuz it gets gross, but man do your feet look and feel good after! So happy they sent his, I was out of peels. This whole box is amazing. Again. I'm giving the yoga mat to my son who's just taken up a practice but I'll use the rest. The facial spray is great- it smells amazing, I've been using it all day, essential oils this diluted shouldn't be an irritant but it's probably best to patch test if anyone is concerned.
Thanks for the review I want my box right now! 

Do you have a favorite foot peel out of the brands you have tried?  I ve only tried the Baby Foot one; the first time I followed the directions exactly and didn't have much success but I tried it again 2 x following some tips I found online and my results were amazing.  I just did another one like 2.5 weeks ago my feet just stopped peeling this week and look awesome.  After they stopped peeling I started using a peppermint lotion and soft socks on my feet at night and they are so soft!  Its funny I always use it and then like 4 days go by and nothing happens so I say oh I guess it didn't work and then boom its like snake feet.  It really is so gross yet so awesome.

I am actually excited for the bracelets so I can cut them and use the beads for my own jewelry making LOL

Hope everyone loves their boxes!

Where is a good place to buy foot peels in general?  I garden a ton and my feet tend to reflect that so I would like to buy some foot peels for the summer. Conversely, if someone out there doesn't want their foot peels, please let me know and maybe we can arrange a trade.  Thanks!

Where is a good place to buy foot peels in general?  I garden a ton and my feet tend to reflect that so I would like to buy some foot peels for the summer. Conversely, if someone out there doesn't want their foot peels, please let me know and maybe we can arrange a trade.  Thanks!
 I bought the baby foot peel at target but I think there are a few different ones available on amazon. Good luck and be prepared to not wear sandals for a few weeks.  

I bought the baby foot peel at target but I think there are a few different ones available on amazon. Good luck and be prepared to not wear sandals for a few weeks.  

I am thinking of trying to use the foot peel tonight. Will the peeling start in a few days? I am such a noob on this one, I may have to ask :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I run everyday and I am thinking if the feet peel, will it hurt? :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am thinking of trying to use the foot peel tonight. Will the peeling start in a few days? I am such a noob on this one, I may have to ask :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I run everyday and I am thinking if the feet peel, will it hurt? :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
It is about 4 to 5 days before the peeling starts. I have used a few different brands and they pretty much all do the same. I soak my feet first in hot water for a bout 10 to 15 minutes before putting the booties on, it helps soften your feet so the peeling goo can soak in better. I just did one about 3 weeks ago and my feet are soft and no hard skin

Its probably a little different for everyone but my experience has been day 4-6 is when they first start peeling and they peel for 5-10 days after that.  Not sure about the running thing but I do tend to wear thicker socks when  my feet are peeling for a little extra cushioning.  Try not to peel off the skin-- that can make them a little tender but if they just peel on their own I ve never had any pain.

I agree on the soaking your feet before the peel I soak mine for 30-45 min before putting them in the booties and then soak them every day afterwards for 15-30 min.  I also don't use any kind of foot lotion while my feet are peeling ( I ve heard it slows down the process).  Be careful if u need to walk when wearing the booties its a little tricky to walk in them I like to put socks over the top of them.  Good luck, let us know how it works for you!  Enjoy ( I love that it kinda forces me to relax and kick my feet up for a bit)!

I buy peels usually from Korean sites like Jolse, beautynetkorea, koreadepart etc but only when I'm placing a big order. Otherwise it's Amazon, eBay or any of the Asian markets like H Mart that have standalone stores with Cosmetics and skincare like the Amore Pacific or LG stores. They're so cheap so it kills me to pay $15-20 when I know you can buy them for under $5. Same with sheet masks, I'd never buy Tony Moly, etc. from Sephora or Urban when you can buy them for a buck or under on Korean sites.

I buy peels usually from Korean sites like Jolse, beautynetkorea, koreadepart etc but only when I'm placing a big order. Otherwise it's Amazon, eBay or any of the Asian markets like H Mart that have standalone stores with Cosmetics and skincare like the Amore Pacific or LG stores. They're so cheap so it kills me to pay $15-20 when I know you can buy them for under $5. Same with sheet masks, I'd never buy Tony Moly, etc. from Sephora or Urban when you can buy them for a buck or under on Korean sites.
There's an H Mart a few towns from me.  Where in the store should I look?  I've only been in it a couple times.  What price are they usually there and what available brand is your favorite there?  Thanks.

There's an H Mart a few towns from me. Where in the store should I look? I've only been in it a couple times. What price are they usually there and what available brand is your favorite there? Thanks.
At the H-Mart near me there are two little stores inside (it's kinda like a mini mall inside), one is an Amore Pacific store that sells Sulwhasoo, Laneige, IOPE, all the Amore Pacific brands. The other is an LG store with lots of brands, History of Whoo, etc. It's in the LG store where I've found them. They seem to have kind of a rotating inventory when I've been in, so the brands might change. Honestly I've not have a foot peel NOT work. I think you're safe with any brand. If for some reason you don't find a peel there check in the store either in the skin care aisle or there's a weird little section (it's by produce at my store), that has lashes and other odds and ends. I wish I knew if all stores are the same, I'd hate for you to trek too far only to not find it. BUT, you can pick up some sheet masks while you're there, I do em daily. Love them!

head's up! PS just send out an email re: PSMH Summer LE Box, it will be on sale tomorrow, MAY 17th for subbies and said to look on Facebook for more info, i did and there was nothing about the summer box yet! xx

head's up! PS just send out an email re: PSMH Summer LE Box, it will be on sale tomorrow, MAY 17th for subbies and said to look on Facebook for more info, i did and there was nothing about the summer box yet! xx
Thanks we'll make a separate thread for it.

Latest posts

Back