Popsugar May 2016 box *spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My box arrives Monday. It's been so long since I've looked at spoilers that I have no memory of what is in this box! It's like going spoiler free for once!!

I love the spray - it's so refreshing & uplifting! I'm not a yogini but the mat is definitely multi purpose. I'm using it on the floor of my pontoon boat for my dog--- I'm trying to convince her that it's hers so she stays off my recliners.. We'll see if that works.. Lol!

I'm underwhelmed by this box.

• The water is a no-go, I don't care for lemon and I hate spicy.
  • The bracelets - I get the idea - but they are very cheap and I don't think with the weight of elastic used, that these will hold up very long.  Because they are so thin, the tassel looks odd to me so I'll cut those off as well.  They just stick up like a bad mole for me.  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
  • The soap is okay - basic soap for sure, neat idea but it won't last long.  A few baths in and it's already half gone.
  • The spray is insanely weak.  I make candles and bath and body on the side and I'm not on the EO fakery side of things, but I can still appreciate a good scent or if it's refreshing.  This is very weak and very, very cut.  It's gone within a minute or two.  I ended up using it as a weapon in a wrestling match with my husband... because it's really just wasteful anyway.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
  • The snack bar went in the trash, me nor my garbage-disposal-boys liked it.  It was bland and felt like chewing cud.
  • I have yet to try the foot therapy.  Our bodies create an entirely new set of skin every 30 days and I am very interested in it, but I had a lot of trips planned for May and over the next week so I didn't want to start it until I was home.
  • The yoga mat... Yoga isn't particularly my thing, but this may be really great as a mat at one of my worktables to keep my some padding under my feet to ease foot, knee and low back pain.  How much it grips will make that determination, otherwise I'll stick it in my RV and use it when we sit on top to go to NASCAR races and make a seating place for the kids who are too small to use chairs up there.  I accept since everyone is on the yoga fad that I can't get away from stuff to do with it, no matter which sub I use.
All in all, barring the foot treatment, this box had only a few dollars value to me.  Since I loved last box and this is my second, my third will help me decide whether this is a longer term sub.

I love the spray - it's so refreshing & uplifting! I'm not a yogini but the mat is definitely multi purpose. I'm using it on the floor of my pontoon boat for my dog--- I'm trying to convince her that it's hers so she stays off my recliners.. We'll see if that works.. Lol!
THANK YOU!!! My cat is super old and having troubles walking on my hardwood floor - a few yoga mats should really do the trick!! Thank you for the idea!

I like this box!  I have several yoga mats but none that fold, so this will be so great to either take to my work's gym when I want to do some crunches but don't want to lay on the nasty floor or to bring on business trips to stretch or do yoga at the hotel.  I get that a lot of people already have yoga mats but I can think of a million uses for this one, especially if you have kids. 

The spray is nice, I have been meditating in bed before I get up for the day and this is a nice way to rehydrate my skin a little while getting in the meditation zone.

Can't wait to use the foot therapy; I might try it out tonight.  I watched a ton of baby foot videos on youtube a while back and if this works half as good as that does, I'm excited.

The bracelets look cute enough to make my fitbit less of a focal point, so that's nice.  Paired them with black skinny jeans and a chambray shirt and felt cute even though they aren't 100% my style. 

I'll use everything else; like that so much of this box was consumable so I won't have too much junk hanging around. 

Hmmmm, I can't find a June PSMH thread?  Shouldn't we be receiving spoilers soon (says the addict)?  And I caved, and bought another six-month with the special (hanging head).

I think that when they put the cap to close my water bottle, they used extra special military techniques because me and five other people have been trying to open this bottle for DAYS and it shows no sign of budging.  :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anybody else's spray not spray :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I finally took it out of the bubble wrap and I think the nozzle is broken bummer.

has anyone done the foot therapy yet? I'm doing it right now. Feels weird.
I tried it last weekend and my feet started shedding skin about two days ago.  It is a bit of a strange process (this is my first time) but I think it will be worth it!

Does anybody else's spray not spray :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> I finally took it out of the bubble wrap and I think the nozzle is broken bummer.
That's a bummer! Mine seems to work. Maybe they can send you another one. Did you try opening the bottle and closing it again? Sometimes the spray nozzle can kind of get clogged and opening and bottle seems to help. I've noticed this with a few natural products.

That's a bummer! Mine seems to work. Maybe they can send you another one. Did you try opening the bottle and closing it again? Sometimes the spray nozzle can kind of get clogged and opening and bottle seems to help. I've noticed this with a few natural products.
I ve had such frustrating experiences with their customer service I don't know if its even worth it.   I don't think its clogged it feels like the spring in the nozzle is broken when u push the sprayer down it stays down (not sure if I m describing that well lol) :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Guess I just got a screwy one glad its not a problem for everyone seems like a neat product.

I ve had such frustrating experiences with their customer service I don't know if its even worth it. I don't think its clogged it feels like the spring in the nozzle is broken when u push the sprayer down it stays down (not sure if I m describing that well lol) :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Guess I just got a screwy one glad its not a problem for everyone seems like a neat product.
I hear you on their customer (lack of) service! Do you have another bottle you could transfer it to or maybe pick one up at a dollar store, I know they have them cheap there, as well as for a few dollars in the travel aisle of other stores. Hopefully they will just send you a replacement, stranger things have happened, lol!

its been 3 days and no peeling of the feet. hmmm i'm starting to think the foot treatment didn't work
It takes my feet 4-6 days to start peeling. Take a long bath or soak your feet tonight, it'll probably kick start it. The first time I did it I didn't think it worked but I was taking a bath and I got out to sheets of skin peeling off, so gross!

It took my feet about a week to really start peeling. My hubby said my feet have never been softer... I asked if that means I get more foot rubs.. Lol!

its been 3 days and no peeling of the feet. hmmm i'm starting to think the foot treatment didn't work
My feet usually start peeling right after I say oh man I don't think it worked lol. It's usually day 4 or 5 I'll start to see little flakes and then crazy peeling starts. Try to soak your feet every day it really helps. Good luck!

Latest posts

Back